Letter to the editor: We need national handgun registration

We have a total ban on illegal drugs and yet somehow there are lots of them being bought, sold, and used on our streets by criminals. Thousands of people each day are hospitalized or killed by activities related to illegal drugs.

So how is a ban on guns going to be any different?

/logic is not the antis' strong point

But until we can view gun violence a day in advance on some science-fiction movie screen and send Tom Cruise and his SWAT troops to intercept the shooters, we have to start somewhere.

He openly admits that he supports Thought Crime, that JBT's should be sent in to arrest people before they've committed crimes.

But due to the GOP-controlled House of Representatives in Washington along with Senate Republicans, all in thrall to the power of National Rifle Association head Wayne Lapierre and the millions of PAC dollars realized by these politicians every year, we can’t even pass a federal gun registry bill similar to the one that governs car ownership.

REPEAT AFTER ME NES: ALL HAIL KING LAPIERRE - ALL HAIL KING LAPIERRE, etc...
013.gif

This guy is, literally, dumber than a box of rocks.

1984_ingsoc_thoughtcrime_print_by_libertymaniacs-d3j27ei.png

Last edited:
Based on Peoplefinders data, William F. Klessens looks like a recent Massachusetts transplant.

negative:

I've lived in Salem since October, 1980...another one of those transplanted Massachusettsites!

NEW HAMPSHIRE STRONG

Besides, I know plenty of guys down at the local range that belong more in NH than half of NH, according the standards of many on this prestigious online forum. [shocked]

Last edited:
Maybe he whines because he is a convicted felon who is not allowed to possess a firearm, and that he is so close to going over the edge, he likely knows he could not handle the responsibility of having one both psychologically or physically. He only whines becuase he can, he has that right, but I, as well as other NES members have the right as well to take that newspaper and make use of it the way it should be. That use is right under your dog or chosen pet, when it defecates.

Aha!

Convicted of a Felony, barred from writing "in the public square" for life! Awesome! People with that kind of violent, anti-social, brutish mentality should be prohibited from even touching the internet at a public cyber-cafe, never mind actually having a broad-band, high capacity internet link at home. Once in prison, stripped of your 1A rights for life, I say.

This. So many people I meet seem to assume that we in the U.S. are somehow exempt from all the stuff that happens everywhere else in the world. I guess we've been coddled so long we think it can't happen here.

one of the first steps for tyrants/dictators is to convince the masses that they are inherently protected.....thus allowing the tyrant/dictator's aggressive measures to go unnoticed. by the time the sheeple wake up, it's too late......reference China.

http://patch.com/massachusetts/salem/bp--barack-obama-for-president

I'll leave this one right here [puke]

The oft-discussed national deficit will be zero in 4 years as long as Mitt Romney is kept out of the White House, as the Bush tax cuts for millionaires and corporations expire this December 31. Romney and a Republican legislature plan to continue them however, and the sad fact is that many Republican voters keep shouting about the deficit and blaming Obama for it, when in reality it was begun by the Bush administration two months after their 2001 takeover, and will continue to grow exponentially if Obama isn't reelected.

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

Last edited:
My response.

Hand wringing drivel. Not to mention false. But let's say we go with it.

18 year olds can now register cars. Any car. Those cars can be driven out in the open in all 50 states, Canada and Mexico. Any car not operated on public roads does not need to be registered at all, nor do those used for agriculture. Those can be operated by anyone who can reach the pedals too. I can let anyone I want borrow my registered car for as long as they wish without a single sheet of paper.

Deal. I'm in. Let's register handguns JUST LIKE we do cars. It's a fine idea.

Back
Top Bottom