• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Little help with my BladeTech

So, I grabbed a bladetech holster and a couple double mag holders to get me started in USPSA.

My problem is, my waist is smaller than my hips(where my belt/holster sit). So my holster and mag holders angle in toward my body. I know I can turn the cant forward or back slightly, but is there anything I can do to help angle them back out a bit? I'm guessing buying a new setup is my only real option.

I guess my next question would be, what holster set up would allow me to adjust that very issue?

Longer screws and washers that will space the top of the holster outward. You may look at some of the aftermarket holster hangers that may have means of adjustment, just like what I suggested at greater cost. [smile]

Longer screws and washers that will space the top of the holster outward. You may look at some of the aftermarket holster hangers that may have means of adjustment, just like what I suggested at greater cost. [smile]

I like it. [cheers]

Back
Top Bottom