• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for an anti-gun plaintiff

Yup, you read that right. We are looking for an anti-gun or guns are icky but I believe in self-defense plaintiff. Someone who wants to use less lethal means for self-defense. Also, any gun owner who believes strongly that less lethal means should be permitted in MA as an intermediate step in the force continuum. If you or anyone you know, knows of anyone, have them contact [email protected]. Anyone with a pepper allergy would be a huge plus as is someone who is afraid to carry pepper spray.

PS: Spouses to gun owners are a very good source for this. They may be sympathetic to the self-defense issue but unwilling to arm themselves with a firearm.

Yup, you read that right. We are looking for an anti-gun or guns are icky but I believe in self-defense plaintiff. Someone who wants to use less lethal means for self-defense. Also, any gun owner who believes strongly that less lethal means should be permitted in MA as an intermediate step in the force continuum. If you or anyone you know, knows of anyone, have them contact [email protected]. Anyone with a pepper allergy would be a huge plus as is someone who is afraid to carry pepper spray.

PS: Spouses to gun owners are a very good source for this. They may be sympathetic to the self-defense issue but unwilling to arm themselves with a firearm.

You may get a better response by putting this in the "General" section. Good luck!!

Trying to get batons and blackjacks legal?

I wish I could have a baton in my car...

Trying to get batons and blackjacks legal?

I wish I could have a baton in my car...

THE CLUB is not a good auto security device. It's great for *COUGH* what you want to do with it, though. [laugh] (it was even invented with this purpose in mind, or so I've heard...)

-Mike

THE CLUB is not a good auto security device. It's great for *COUGH* what you want to do with it, though. [laugh] (it was even invented with this purpose in mind, or so I've heard...)

-Mike

I had a large snap-on breaker bar in the back years ago with a socket for my lug nuts on it, you never know when you might need to break a nut (loose)...

Back
Top Bottom