LTC Class with Live Fire May 3 (Sunday) 9am - First Defense Firearms, Inc.

First Defense

Instructor
My basic firearms safety classes are taught in Uxbridge. My next 8 hour group LTC class with Live Fire is May 3 (Sunday) at 9am.

My classes are held inside my classroom across the hall from my store and are high quality with much attention to detail. During the classroom lecture, I will also explain MA Firearms Laws and the application process. We will discuss safe handling, shooting fundamentals and many other important aspects of firearms safety and ownership.

I discuss and show the different types of semi-auto pistols and different types of revolvers, how they function, etc. There will be a practical portion where you'll load and unload a revolver and semi-auto pistol using training ammo. A live fire segment will finish the day. Upon completion of this quality class, I will issue you a MA State Police Certificate of completion. This certificate is required when applying for your firearms license with your local police department. The tuition is $135 each for this Live Fire LTC class. If you have 4 or more in your group, each person will receive a $10 discount.

In order to reserve a seat in my class, I just require a pre-registration form and a $50 deposit. Forms may be obtained via my website under the "Instruction" page or in person at my store. We are open Mon.-Thurs. from 5pm-8:30pm and Saturday from 10am-2pm. You only need to bring your lunch. We will provide coffee, cold drinks and sweet snacks.

Check out my credentials under my website’s “Instruction” page.

** Upcoming Classes:

* Utah Non-Resident Class: April 4 (Saturday) 8am

* Concealed Carry 101: April 11 (Saturday) 8am

* Combative Handgun Level 1: April 26 (Sun.) 9am

* LTC Basic Firearms Safety Live Fire Class: May 3 (Sunday) 9am

* Combative Rifle / Carbine Level 1: May 31 (Sun.) 9am-5pm

* Combative Shotgun Level 1: June 26 (Fri.) 9am-5pm

* Force on Force: TBA

* Combative Handgun, Rifle & Shotgun Levels 2 & 3 will be in the fall.

** Private One-on-One Lessons: Email me directly.

More dates, subject matter and detailed info to come.

Back
Top Bottom