LTC in about a month! Medford

Well Medford PD called today and my LTC is in. Too bad they called the house number so i didnt get the message till i got home. I applied with all paperwork in order on 9/4 and they called today..that us Lightning fast..Ill let you all know tomorrow if they put restrictions on it or not..

Congratulations. I got mine last week, and finally got out to the range today. It felt great.

What a stress reliever, and a great hobby. See you out there.

Wong [grin]

Timing couldnt be more perfect. I was able to get out Monday with Scully and shoot off about 500 rounds of .22 and we had a blast. Already looking for a new carry gun..i inherited a .357 Mag S & W so might as well start it off with a bang lol...

Well Medford PD called today and my LTC is in. Too bad they called the house number so i didnt get the message till i got home. I applied with all paperwork in order on 9/4 and they called today..that us Lightning fast..Ill let you all know tomorrow if they put restrictions on it or not..

Congrats! That IS fast. As an FYI for those interested.. the current chief will not approve an LTC app for business owners in Medford (his policy). One must apply in the city that he or she resides. Another case of "a different rule for every city."

Is Sgt. Murray still in charge of processing licenses?

First time I applied there I requested Class A ALP and he told me that they only issue ALP on a Class B LTC. [rolleyes]

When I renewed it only took around 6 weeks or so, and yep... even on a renewal they still wouldn't issue ALP. [angry]

Is Sgt. Murray still in charge of processing licenses?

First time I applied there I requested Class A ALP and he told me that they only issue ALP on a Class B LTC. [rolleyes]

When I renewed it only took around 6 weeks or so, and yep... even on a renewal they still wouldn't issue ALP. [angry]

Yes. He is in charge of processing licenses.
I have Class A restricted as well.

Yes for now he is but my friends on the force say that he is retiring at the end of this year and that the gentleman taking over is a cool guy and is easier to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom