M&P 2.0 10MM

Anyone have one of these?

I just picked one up and put rounds through the same hole at 25 feet, so I'm pretty happy. It is also easy to keep on target while rapid firing. My only complaint is that I'm experiencing some pretty serious primer drag, and it's difficult to find a holster with the optic/suppressor height sights.

Overall, a better gun than the Glock 20 in my opinion, but we'll see how long the striker lasts...

I don't plan on putting a red dot on the gun either, I wish they offered a non optics ready option, but for $600 it is what it is...

Anyone have one of these?

I just picked one up and put rounds through the same hole at 25 feet, so I'm pretty happy. It is also easy to keep on target while rapid firing. My only complaint is that I'm experiencing some pretty serious primer drag, and it's difficult to find a holster with the optic/suppressor height sights.

Overall, a better gun than the Glock 20 in my opinion, but we'll see how long the striker lasts...

I don't plan on putting a red dot on the gun either, I wish they offered a non optics ready option, but for $600 it is what it is...
Have you shot any of the boutique defensive ammo from companies like Buffalo Bore or Underwood?

Back
Top Bottom