Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LRB

• Fed Ord

• Other

• Total voters
How many out there own an M1A or M14 clone?

Midway has a deal on Model 57 Mag's from Taiwan. They're currently $12.99, and the word is, they're good. I've ordered 4, and will try to report on them.

Actually my son owns the Springfield. We have a half dozen or so of the Taiwanese mags and they work fine. A couple had a spot of rust and one had bent feed lips. The problems easily resolved. Bought from the folks in Minnesota that will not sell to MA. Thank goodness for midway.

I currently own a SA M1A and a Poly. I bought the Poly last winter and it's for sale because I just got the SA yesterday! The Poly is a great rifle and looks good in a Fred's Excellent walnut.
Bought the SA from a guy at work and I thought it was just a Standard. Got it home and found the barrel was marked NM! It was a real good deal as a Standard and even better now that I see that's a Standard Loaded! Me so freakin happy!
He inlcuded 1 USGI mag, 3 cheapo stamped mags and 2 Thermolds. The Thermolds look interesting and I hear that they feed well with a little mod.

Back
Top Bottom