• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA Gun Grab 2024: Senate bill S.2572

I’m raising my kids to be their own people and make their own choices. I’m not raising them to be “instructed” by me or anyone else. My role is to protect all our rights so that they can be free to make those choices.

You and I are on VERY different pages here.
Instruction and ordering are two different animals
I've instructed my children on the evils of this state and how they should get out before they have stronger ties.

My wife has lain down the guilt that they will be all but lost without extended family nearby. That family expresses opinoons that people who have our views should in jail or at least tax enslaved but they are still family.

While I’m similar, I am trying to instill values that may make them question settling in Massachusetts.
That’s certainly desirable. But one thing I’ve learned in life, and seen repeated more times than I care to count, is that our children do not reliably “follow their programming.” They never have, in any time or place. Their personality and temperament dictate their choices, just as mine do; I’m nothing like my parents, really, in terms of my life choices.

I want to arm the next generation against a difficult and unpredictable future. Part of the reason that future is difficult and unpredictable is because older generations selfishly decided nothing was worth fighting for if it didn’t directly affect them.

“As long as my shit is grandfathered.”
“I’m going to die soon, anyway.”
“What’s the use of living where I want? The government there sucks. I’m out!”

Okay. Then shut up and go away. We don’t need your “help.”

I’m raising my kids to be their own people and make their own choices. I’m not raising them to be “instructed” by me or anyone else. My role is to protect all our rights so that they can be free to make those choices.

You and I are on VERY different pages here.
I actually wish my parents had instructed me to get out, I agree with EJFudd.

When I was a kid I thought MA was a great place to live, summer house on the cape, great college education in Boston, Red Sox. Celtics. but just one .22 bolt action rifle and a very casual interest in guns. I had a very strict upbringing with a lot of my choices made for me by my parents. Things have changed a lot since then but if MA was the way it is now back then I really wish my parents had instructed me to get out.

Now I am too old a settled in to get the hell out, I wish I had known then what I know now.

That’s certainly desirable. But one thing I’ve learned in life, and seen repeated more times than I care to count, is that our children do not reliably “follow their programming.” They never have, in any time or place. Their personality and temperament dictate their choices, just as mine do; I’m nothing like my parents, really, in terms of my life choices.

I want to arm the next generation against a difficult and unpredictable future. Part of the reason that future is difficult and unpredictable is because older generations selfishly decided nothing was worth fighting for if it didn’t directly affect them.

“As long as my shit is grandfathered.”
“I’m going to die soon, anyway.”
“What’s the use of living where I want? The government there sucks. I’m out!”

Okay. Then shut up and go away. We don’t need your “help.”
OK but are you teaching them piston or buffer driven is better?

I actually wish my parents had instructed me to get out, I agree with EJFudd.

When I was a kid I thought MA was a great place to live, summer house on the cape, great college education in Boston, Red Sox. Celtics. but just one .22 bolt action rifle and a very casual interest in guns. I had a very strict upbringing with a lot of my choices made for me by my parents. Things have changed a lot since then but if MA was the way it is now back then I really wish my parents had instructed me to get out.

Now I am too old a settled in to get the hell out, I wish I had known then what I know now.
Like Abe said, anything is a dildo if you try hard enough.

I quit my job of over 20 years in an industry that barely has a presence up here in Northern NH, where I knew I would never get the salary I was used to back in Ma. It is what is it, wish I was making more but we are making do and glad we are out of MA and about to settle roots here in NH.

Last edited:
Will it be grandfathered?
Intensifies Starship Troopers GIF

I thought if I bought 3 noveske chainsaw lowers @ $3k I’d get the 4th free… or at least a free pre ban glock mag.

Nope! Not even a signed and used fleshlight.
FYI:

If you want to save money on Fleshlights you can just buy the core and reuse the shell.

You can also buy in bulk or Amazon Prime subscription to save a few bucks to put toward firearms and firearm accessories.

This came to mind that if I do in the future offer signed Fleshlights - it will only be the core signed with a sharpie.

FYI:

If you want to save money on Fleshlights you can just buy the core and reuse the shell.

You can also buy in bulk or Amazon Prime subscription to save a few bucks to put toward firearms and firearm accessories.

This came to mind that if I do in the future offer signed Fleshlights - it will only be the core signed with a sharpie.

You can buy bulk cores? Damn!

Do they offer a subscription service? If so, what’s the frequency (Kennith?) that you use?

Was thinking there was no way any ink, sharpie etc would stick to a used one.

You can buy bulk cores? Damn!

Do they offer a subscription service? If so, what’s the frequency (Kennith?) that you use?

Was thinking there was no way any ink, sharpie etc would stick to a used one.
While my girlfriend (Who is a lingerie model) heals, I go through about one a week if I’m feeling rough.

The silicon on Fleshlights feels just like tender skin. It’s like using a sharpie on yourself.

While my girlfriend (Who is a lingerie model) heals, I go through about one a week if I’m feeling rough.

The silicon on Fleshlights feels just like tender skin. It’s like using a sharpie on yourself.
Ummmmmm….

Where does the sharpie go?

Wait!!! Nope. Don’t want to know.

If you are old, stay in Massachusetts.

NH healthcare is 3rd world compared to Massachusetts.

You can cross the imaginary line to get healthcare, you know? There’s no question that MA has the best healthcare, in my opinion anywhere in the country and probably the world, but there are some really good doctors and hospitals in NH too. Some really bad ones….. but some good ones too. And probably better than most states.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

We are talking autographs here.

I might be selling used and worn out Fleshlights with my autograph.
Will they come with a certificate of authenticity and a DNA report so the buyer will know it's not a fake Reptile signed fleshlight? I can imagine that would be a big business on the black market.

I hate how this is forcing me to get the guns I will eventually want before I learning how to shoot properly on smaller cals. Instead of starting off with a P322 and a 10/22 it’s like. Okay grab a CZ or Walther PDP and an AR before they are almost unattainable.
Brother I started shooting with a Remington 1100 and a Mosin Nagant. Forget the pistols. Grab yourself a mag fed SA while you can. All my friends called me crazy for buying guns up the yin yang for years. ARs, Mini-14, PTR-91, SKS, M1 Carbine. Now they're all panicking. I told them buy it then before it gets banned. Did they listen? No. My only regret is not buying an M1 Garand. Yes, even the beloved M1 is soon to be considered an assault weapon.

Brother I started shooting with a Remington 1100 and a Mosin Nagant. Forget the pistols. Grab yourself a mag fed SA while you can. All my friends called me crazy for buying guns up the yin yang for years. ARs, Mini-14, PTR-91, SKS, M1 Carbine. Now they're all panicking. I told them buy it then before it gets banned. Did they listen? No. My only regret is not buying an M1 Garand. Yes, even the beloved M1 is soon to be considered an assault weapon.

Only post ’94 Garands.

But would they? They don’t have a detachable magazine and don’t hold more than 10 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom