• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mag loading issues

Laura

NES Member
So I'm planning on going to the range tomorrow and I'm loading one of my Berettas and just taking the one gun. I have a UpLua loader and this is how it looks loaded. When I remove the bullets, I see the position changes where it points down into the mag. Is this because I'm physically removing the bullets or is this going to cause a jam?

Attachments

• Position 1.jpg
    Position 1.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 34
I just had to replace a spring in a ten round M&P 45 mag. The spring was bent and I believe that happened when I was aggressively loading with an Uplula.

Rack the slide till mag is empty
do ALL the bullets load and eject?

Did you try a different mag ?

inquiring minds …….

Rack the slide till mag is empty
do ALL the bullets load and eject?

Did you try a different mag ?

inquiring minds …….
I was making fennel chicken for dinner....but yes, I am going to bring extra mags tomorrow. My hands are killing me at the moment with all the loading and unloading. Got to love early arthritis.

Not saying it couldn't happen... but I loaded about 60,000 rounds through my M&P 45 mags with an Uplula shooting in Limited back in the day and never even replaced a single spring. If I get to the range without my Uplula, it's never happened, but I would probably turn around and go home.
I just had to replace a spring in a ten round M&P 45 mag. The spring was bent and I believe that happened when I was aggressively loading with an Uplula.

Back
Top Bottom