Maine Constitutional carry question

If this is in the wrong forum I apologize..

Traveling to Maine shortly and have a couple questions concerning carrying on the way up and while there. I can legally carry concealed there ..correct? Are there any weird rules/law about loaded firearms in the car? I just want to make sure and be safe than sorry.. Thank you in adavnce..

This is correct. Must inform, first thing. List Not Allowed

Carry everywhere. Supposed to tell a cop if they pull you over. Concealed is concealed and nobody cares if your shirt rides up and it’s seen….minus the commie infected areas.

This is correct. Must inform, first thing. List Not Allowed
  • This list needs a bit more detail. For example Acadia is not off limits if you have a ME CCW.
  • Some of the violations (Acadia, sanctuaries) are $100-$500 violations only until the third offense withing 5 years (many would consider that an acceptable risk)
  • Need detail on "rules" (Baxter, Allagash) and what law renders the rules binding as a civil violation or crime
  • Is there binding signage? It appears there is for on premises alcohol places for persons not acting as PIs, but I don't see anything about this elsewhere. Is the "private property" in the form of must leave if ordered to do so my owner, or criminal if you violate a posted or known rule they have established for their property?

Back
Top Bottom