Make America Free Again (Unless it rains) AR15 shoot 5/12/18

Make America Free Again 2018. unless its raining then we'll have to remain unfree until we can fight tyranny on a nice sunny day, unless its to hot......then healey can just keep our ar15s.

I remember in the war i had to call "timesys" because i got wet.
(Its a joke ,im not a veteran... no stolen valor here other then i dont mind geting wet...lol)

The PD just stopped by.A hiker called the police and said he walk past a no trespassing sign then came up on a sign that said "warning beyond this point youll be down range" and he didnt know if he should go any further.

The police loaded me up and i brought them out to the range.. i think itll be my last visit. This is the second time the police have been to my place in a week over firearms when i havent even shot a round.

Im still going to give them a call saterday, im sure theyll be receiving calls.

I figure everyone will have to start getting used it or the police will tell them to stop calling...wish i could own a supressor.

The PD just stopped by.A hiker called the police and said he walk past a no trespassing sign then came up on a sign that said "warning beyond this point youll be down range" and he didnt know if he should go any further.

The police loaded me up and i brought them out to the range.. i think itll be my last visit. This is the second time the police have been to my place in a week over firearms when i havent even shot a round.

So, the no trespassing signs dont mean anything?

I figure everyone will have to start getting used it or the police will tell them to stop calling...wish i could own a supressor.

So all that BS, and you haven't had a sit down with the chief yet?

-Mike

And then the hiker calls the police? Wow. How about just saying I guess I've gone as far as I can go and calling it day. Man, society is something else these days. "Excuse me, 911, I just saw a sign on someone else's property that I don't understand. Can you get out here ASAP. Thanks."

So all that BS, and you haven't had a sit down with the chief yet?

-Mike

Funny, i was leaving this morning heard the phone and its the chief.
Ran down and spoke to him. He had concerns about reports about my "strange and unusual behavior". I ask him for an example... he quoted the police report that mr "redacted" was visibly shaking, stuttering and appeared irratiated.
I confirmed that it was true... aswell as drunk.
I explained that i havent been able to sit down for dinner in a week without uninvited and unannounced visitors comeing by giveing me a hard time and refusing to leave, along with several multi cruiser visits..

Hes going to come out for a safety inspection with their weapons instructor next week.. i almost backed out of the shoot tommarrow.i would be upset if i shot and they came out days later and deemed it unsafe.

I stand by my assessment, its safe and im shooting..

I just went and reinspected.... apparently the trail association came out and remarked the trail "blazes" around most of my property.i almost sent them a letter last night. Im glad I didn't.

Even if you ignored the signs walked the trail or started climbing down the mountain, its impossible to be shot.

Once he inspects it and sees my 50' tower that will have a camera and PA system to announce firing, im fairly certain ill stop getting multiple police visits a week.

You have to remember i havent even shot and ive had to deal with all this.

I'm considering having a entire 50 home neiborhood served with no trespass orders.

I also explained that im not even here over firearms, rather a civil land dispute and everyone generally butthurt ive thrown them off MY land

So ya... im not scared of rain and I doubt im half the pussy css instructor claims.. i dont need to get in a group to stand up for my personal rights.

The police have been as cool as possible for coming to my house all the time..
My chiefs great.. if i was even planning on shooting i would have reached out...i was trying to let the neighbors get over getting the boot
Apparently signs are scary

Last edited:
Well that was a good time.
Noone i invited came so it was just buwannabuck, my girlfriend, and myself.
Police didnt call, come up or wait for me at my house.
All firearms ran well

I assume the neighbors now know what it sounds like when i am shooting and after today there wont be calls over single shots or a couple magazines.

Im hoping the wood stock on my full auto mini14 actually does swell from the rain or i might have to refinnish it i hate the the slightly loose stock but didnt want to tighten then have it crack.

Well that was a good time.
Noone i invited came so it was just buwannabuck, my girlfriend, and myself.
Police didnt call, come up or wait for me at my house.
All firearms ran well

I assume the neighbors now know what it sounds like when i am shooting and after today there wont be calls over single shots or a couple magazines.

Im hoping the wood stock on my full auto mini14 actually does swell from the rain or i might have to refinnish it i hate the the slightly loose stock but didnt want to tighten then have it crack.

where's this?

what pussy doesn't go to a shoot in the rain? don't hear people crying oh my m4 getting wet we have to go inside clean your rifle after and it's all good

Funny, i was leaving this morning heard the phone and its the chief.
Ran down and spoke to him. He had concerns about reports about my "strange and unusual behavior". I ask him for an example... he quoted the police report that mr "redacted" was visibly shaking, stuttering and appeared irratiated.
I confirmed that it was true... aswell as drunk.
I explained that i havent been able to sit down for dinner in a week without uninvited and unannounced visitors comeing by giveing me a hard time and refusing to leave, along with several multi cruiser visits..

Hes going to come out for a safety inspection with their weapons instructor next week.. i almost backed out of the shoot tommarrow.i would be upset if i shot and they came out days later and deemed it unsafe.

I stand by my assessment, its safe and im shooting..

I just went and reinspected.... apparently the trail association came out and remarked the trail "blazes" around most of my property.i almost sent them a letter last night. Im glad I didn't.

Even if you ignored the signs walked the trail or started climbing down the mountain, its impossible to be shot.

Once he inspects it and sees my 50' tower that will have a camera and PA system to announce firing, im fairly certain ill stop getting multiple police visits a week.

You have to remember i havent even shot and ive had to deal with all this.

I'm considering having a entire 50 home neiborhood served with no trespass orders.

I also explained that im not even here over firearms, rather a civil land dispute and everyone generally butthurt ive thrown them off MY land

So ya... im not scared of rain and I doubt im half the pussy css instructor claims.. i dont need to get in a group to stand up for my personal rights.

The police have been as cool as possible for coming to my house all the time..
My chiefs great.. if i was even planning on shooting i would have reached out...i was trying to let the neighbors get over getting the boot
Apparently signs are scary

typical cowardly liberals , walk past signs then call cops while they're trespassing

where's this?

what pussy doesn't go to a shoot in the rain? don't hear people crying oh my m4 getting wet we have to go inside clean your rifle after and it's all good

MGnoob knows how to party! Was your little shoot open to the public and advertised? I would've tried to come (gasp! even though it's raining! zomg!)

Its in western MA, the springfield area.. it wasnt advertised other than this thread or open to the public.i had invited about 15 neighbors... the ones i though there was a chance of getting along with...i think they were more scared/curious if id get "in trouble".noone came which was great...im going to pull alL the police reports from the last week and today to get a feel for how it was received.. in a month or so ill be bringing up the beltfeds.after my safety inspection im going to mention since citizen of MA can't be trusted with fireworks ill be doing tannerite on the 4th of july... ill probably only do tannerite once a year in an attempt to be a reasonable neighbor.

Im sure at some point some of you will be invited...i think hunting will be even more fun than target shooting.

Its just my own little slice of heaven.

Last edited:
Its in western MA, the springfield area.. it wasnt advertised other than this thread or open to the public.i had invited about 15 neighbors... the ones i though there was a chance of getting along with...i think they were more scared/curious if id get "in trouble".noone came which was great...im going to pull alL the police reports from the last week and today to get a feel for how it was received.. in a month or so ill be bringing up the beltfeds.after my safety inspection im going to mention since citizen of MA can be trusted with fireworks ill be doing tannerite on the 4th of july... ill probably only do tannerite once a year in an attempt to be a reasonable neighbor.

Im sure at some point some of you will be invited...i think hunting will be even more fun than target shooting.

For some reason I thought you lived in NH

Its in western MA, the springfield area.. it wasnt advertised other than this thread or open to the public.i had invited about 15 neighbors... the ones i though there was a chance of getting along with...i think they were more scared/curious if id get "in trouble".noone came which was great...im going to pull alL the police reports from the last week and today to get a feel for how it was received.. in a month or so ill be bringing up the beltfeds.after my safety inspection im going to mention since citizen of MA can be trusted with fireworks ill be doing tannerite on the 4th of july... ill probably only do tannerite once a year in an attempt to be a reasonable neighbor.

Did you ruin your guns in the rain?

Somehow I'm picturing searchlights on the tower sweeping back and forth across the yard/range...Cool!
There will be an autotrackIng camera and a pa system...it will almost certainly get shot out by some dick... after i find them and prosecute them. i want one of the entry level thermal security cameras.

Did you ruin your guns in the rain?
Yes, will you dispose of them for me?

For some reason I thought you lived in NH

There is still some "freedom" in MA if you fight (and pay) for it.
VT has fallen and soon NH will be worse than MA as well.

Last edited:
Forum liberal tears or press and police report liberal tears?

Sounds like alot of both.

Im curious of the call volume..ill bet alot of so called republicans called ..."not in my back yard types"

The trail/hiking people are college types. most of the trail association people are teachers at the nearby college a bunch of hippys....i bet i ruined their crunchy vibe "you can own land ,mannnnn."

Honestly none of these people are all bad they just can understand why someone could tell them to stay off....and its because some of them are just too entitled and disrespectful.

You wouldn't believe some of the dumb shit these people say as justification for their retarded behavior.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom