Man in Video who was arrested at NH rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I saw here was a human that put his agenda over the grieving process of another human. That speaker (man or woman, it really doesn't matter) lost a family member to someone with a gun. Whether that person's anger is misdirected or not is irrelevant to me because that person has the right to speak out about their feelings. So show up and pull a move like that guy did shows a lack of empathy to me. It takes a conversation that should be "yes, but" and turns it into "your loss is meaningless".

No, what you saw was a human that put his agenda over the agenda of another human who is trying to impose that agenda on others as either part of - or while hiding behind their grieving process.

Maybe that person should looking into why the person that killed his daughter was not in jail... Or maybe he should have done more to protect her. If he taught her how to protect be it with a gun or some of other self defense maybe she would be alive. It's easier to blame others.

IIRC the guys daughter dies at the hands of her estranged husband that had a restraining order against him,had she been armed with a gun instead of a piece of paper she might be alive today

What I saw here was a human that put his agenda over the grieving process of another human. That speaker (man or woman, it really doesn't matter) lost a family member to someone with a gun. Whether that person's anger is misdirected or not is irrelevant to me because that person has the right to speak out about their feelings. So show up and pull a move like that guy did shows a lack of empathy to me.

I'm all for their right to grieve, etc, but this isn't grieving- This is a political agenda. This isn't some candelight vigil in front of the school with a bunch of gun owners showing up and crashing the vigil or something lame like that. These ****s are on board with MAIG, a group of ****heads whose only mission is to **** people out of their civil rights. Once you do something like that, you've more or less thrown whatever benefit of the doubt someone would give you right into the toilet. Anyone who co-opts themselves with such a group should be considered a piece of festering excrement. Let's put it this way, if someone went around with the KKK and waxed prophetic about "How a black guy killed a friend of mine, and how we should do something about it" how do you think that message would be received? This shouldn't any different- you'd be using a tragedy to justify violating someone's civil rights.

-Mike

Last edited:
Again, I don't wish the guy harm. It saddens me when i see something like that happen because it brings me back to wrestling on the floor with 16 year old kids that were trying to hurt me/themselves. But, I have also had a kid pretend to calm down, put a hand on my shoulder, then lash out. I see it from both points of view. The cop getting close is a show of force, the guy putting his hand on the cop was an escalation of force (from "presence" to "physical") and the cop saw it as a threat.

Go back and watch the video again, the three thugs surrounded the person and forced the escalation. Also, the officer that was touched ( I still contend the officer moved into his hand as he was pointing over his shoulder) isn't the one that started the illegal arrest process, it was the guy in the back who was waiting to jump on the victim. They went to arrest him and made it happen. Agenda achieved.

Your congress is interfering with your rights. This guy is just a guy, standing in the street, upset that someone from his family was killed with a gun.

And that red shirted guy was just a guy who came to instigate the first guy, and got a little too excited.

And now his chimney caught on fire when his gas water heater kicked on because he probably never cleaned it out.

What rights is "my Congress" interfering with"

I agree with 1 thing you said...

that is exactly what happened when MAIG put that person out in front of the crowd to push Bloomberg's agenda. Once you've decided to voice your opinion; expect that other's will voice their's in return.

Then attack MAIG. Not the person.

I don't see any NRA programs offering assistance to families who have been the victims of gun violence. Maybe they should look there.

I don't know if you guys are realizing it, but to the world stage, pro 2a folks look like idiots, and continuing the course they have been going on is only going to make them lose more support in the long run.

Stuff like this loses support (Video included that shows what happened BEFORE the other video).
Pro-gun advocate shamelessly heckles father of gun-violence victim before getting Tasered by police and arrested | Mail Online

I don't see any NRA programs offering assistance to families who have been the victims of gun violence. Maybe they should look there.

I don't know if you guys are realizing it, but to the world stage, pro 2a folks look like idiots, and continuing the course they have been going on is only going to make them lose more support in the long run.

Stuff like this loses support (Video included that shows what happened BEFORE the other video).
Pro-gun advocate shamelessly heckles father of gun-violence victim before getting Tasered by police and arrested | Mail Online

BS!! SO reading off the names of the boston bombers doesn't?? Really are grasping...

there is certainly one "pro 2a" person in this thread that looks like an idiot

Why? Was it the NRA that pulled the trigger? Did they instigate the violence.

ETA: Why shouldn't the people be attacked along with the entire organization? They choose to be puppets of the group to push their agenda. **** them if they can't handle the BS they are *choosing* to shovel.

Last edited:
I don't see any NRA programs offering assistance to families who have been the victims of gun violence.

The biggest issue is that it's NOT GUN VIOLENCE. The gun doesn't bring out the trait that makes people want to hurt or kill other people. It's just the tool utilized, like a baseball bat, or a knife, or a car. The term gun violence was created by the people with an agenda to remove our rights to self-defense.

As for the appearance of pro2a people, you don't think the anti's are receiving an equal reputation hit for dragging children around to further their cause? Mere Hours after their classmates were killed?

BS!! SO reading off the names of the boston bombers doesn't?? Really are grasping...

ETA, I went through the first 50 names on that list and 10% of the names listed where those of that took their own life or the life of someone else and then their own along with a couple that were shot by police during the commission of a crime, keep in mind that more than half of those I went through were the Sandy hook kids and staff so that 10% is artificially deflated, when I have more time I plan on going through the whole list.

To me, from what I can see, there is no right answer here and folks as both ends of the 2a debate are way wrong. I don't think banning guns is right, just as I don't think deregulating firearms will make a difference.

the total ban on alcohol did wonders for this country....[rolleyes]

the total ban on drugs continues to be wonderful for us.....[rolleyes]

the total ban on guns can only lead to the perfect utopia that is just out of our grasp, correct?.....[rolleyes]

or maybe we should get out of the ban business altogether and see how that works.
what's the definition of insanity again?

You guys are just proving the point I just tried to make.

I am on your side on the gun issue, and you are still ostracizing me. I did nothing but called out red shirts dick behavior and now I am "on their side."

The guy was an *******, on stage getting in the guys face. The speaker (somehow) held it together until the guy left the stage.

Carry on then folks. I won't post in here anymore. I'll just use the site for ammo deal searching, running group buys, and tech info in the future.

Hopefully you'll all get your heads out of your asses before you dig our own grave as gun owners and this shit all becomes outlawed in the future.

So, it's cool to touch an officer?

Can I just come up and put my hands on you in the middle of an altercation?

Edit: Nevermind. I missed the original thread on this and had not seen the video. I wish this man no harm, but I still question his judgement in invading another persons space, especially when that other person was a police officer.

you're an idiot.

I won't post in here anymore. I'll just use the site for ammo deal searching, running group buys, and tech info in the future.

thank you.

I am on your side on the gun issue, and you are still ostracizing me. I did nothing but called out red shirts dick behavior and now I am "on their side."

The guy was an *******, on stage getting in the guys face. The speaker (somehow) held it together until the guy left the stage.

Carry on then folks. I won't post in here anymore. I'll just use the site for ammo deal searching, running group buys, and tech info in the future.

Hopefully you'll all get your heads out of your asses before you dig our own grave as gun owners and this shit all becomes outlawed in the future.

Probably just focused on much Bloomberg was paying him.

Seeing how you vote for the Dems, you are the reason for the push to outlaw them.

Yeah, but watch the body language and actions of the LEOs. Yes, he shouldn't have touched the cop, but even if he didn't, there was no attempt by them to de-escalate the situation at all. I've seen situations where a good cop reasoned with someone like Mr. Musso and resolved whatever "problem" existed without the whole thing going full retard. Obviously there are some cases where the person goes full retard, but this really wasn't one of them.
-Mike
Exactly, I don't think it even takes a "good cop" to reasonably handle that situation. It just takes not a terrible cop/person. The officer could have just screamed "Get your hands off me, you do that again and your under arrest" and that would have been perfectly acceptable. But no, it was "OOOHH!, No touching! No touching! You're under arrest!" before the guy even knew what was going on.

When you are riding around in their bus (probably all expenses paid) you are representing MAIG. So now you ARE them. No quarter. You don't get a free pass just because you have a sob story.

Because that would be obnoxious and counterproductive- as if some how the NRA is responsible for "gun violence." [rolleyes] It would also play into the antis bullshit notion of "gun violence is special... thats why we call it gun violence and nobody ever says stupid shit like bat violence or knife violence, or curb stomping violence."

You're wrong about that, and I'm grateful that's the case on the ground. The proof is in the pudding. Who showed up on the anti side that didn't come on the MAIG bus... like 10 people? [thinking]

-Mike

Mister Jack Pollner seems to never tire of being wrong.

Sorry dude... You being a "firearms enthusiast" doesn't qualify you for much in this discussion. People advocating policies that will end in the .gov forcibly restricting, and eventually eliminating, peoples abilities to choose what tools are sufficient to take care of their needs are the worst kind of violent scum.

At least a thug has the courtesy to do their own pipe swinging. Shit****s like the subject being discussed (father of victim) deserve less respect than your common violent criminal... They wish to enable people to be violent to enforce their own view of right and wrong, but only by proxy. That way they get to obfuscate the source of the violence.

If you hire or solicit someone to bring violence to me on your behalf, you're no less morally complicit than you would be had you brought violence against me yourself. I will behave with those understandings in mind.

I thought it seemed like they were trying to get him to comply with being arrested before the shoulder touch even occurred. The touching just escalated it to full retard. They were not just having a friendly chat up to that point.

I posted this before: Watch the hands shoot out for his neck right after the shoulder touch. Watch the knee drop to his wrist after he's down on the ground. Not an ounce of restraint was shown in dealing with this guy. That is the problem I have with this Japollner. I suspect others do too. Can you relate to that?

nicknamed "the granite state" because of the rock hard hard-on that japollner has for the oppression he viewed in the video.

statists gonna state? i'm not going to hate on the cops right now, i'm just going to hate on the massive officer-fellating japollner always pops in to do. doesn't your jaw ever get tired?

the guy was treated wrong, he was riled up, overwhelmed, and certainly wasn't the one who pulled out a taser to shock the shit out of at worst someone who was non-violent and MAYBE guilty of a misdemeanor. c'mon guy.

Last edited:
Mister Jack Pollner seems to never tire of being wrong.
You being a "firearms enthusiast" doesn't qualify you for much in this discussion.

Wait, this isn't Northeast Shooters? Shit, I thought the "General" Forum in "Northeast Shooters" was for talking about shooting in the Northeast. Is it only for Pro 2a folks now?

I thought it seemed like they were trying to get him to comply with being arrested before the shoulder touch even occurred. The touching just escalated it to full retard. They were not just having a friendly chat up to that point.

I posted this before: Watch the hands shoot out for his neck right after the shoulder touch. Watch the knee drop to his wrist after he's down on the ground. Not an ounce of restraint was shown in dealing with this guy. That is the problem I have with this Japollner. I suspect others do too. Can you relate to that?

I heard multiple times at the beginning of the video that he was being asked to leave. None of the rest of the pro gun demonstrators were being asked to leave, just the guy that got up on stage, knocked the speakers glasses, and then continued to heckle from the back.

Again, if it was your wife, daughter or self in that cops position, what would you have done?

Wait, this isn't Northeast Shooters? Shit, I thought the "General" Forum in "Northeast Shooters" was for talking about shooting in the Northeast. Is it only for Pro 2a folks now?

I heard multiple times at the beginning of the video that he was being asked to leave. None of the rest of the pro gun demonstrators were being asked to leave, just the guy that got up on stage, knocked the speakers glasses, and then continued to heckle from the back.

Again, if it was your wife, daughter or self in that cops position, what would you have done?

i thought you quit the forum

You have proven that you know nothing about confict resolution, especially when dealing with physical conflict. So now go back to Jersey, You must be missing your chemical factory air by now.

I haven't insulted you personally once. What gives here?

- - - Updated - - -

i thought you quit the forum
JWP's comments broke me down and got to me. I am lying here on the floor crying as I type this. I am so sorry for feeling that the guy was out of line in touching a cop. You all win.

I haven't insulted you personally once. What gives here?

- - - Updated - - -

JWP's comments broke me down and got to me. I am lying here on the floor crying as I type this. I am so sorry for feeling that the guy was out of line in touching a cop. You all win.

Hey, feel free to take JWP with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom