Man Shot While Selling Car Doors Outside Methuen McDonald’s

i love the quote from authorities , if you're going to sell something on line do it at the police station. i guess that includes stolen car parts.

idiots

I have a very good hunch, that the man that was arrested
that it was not his first time charged as an offender and when more information comes out about him that he my not be an American citizen and out on bail or on probation or something similar. Just a hunch.

I have a very good hunch, that the man that was arrested
that it was not his first time charged as an offender and when more information comes out about him that he my not be an American citizen and out on bail or on probation or something similar. Just a hunch.

you-dont-say.gif

Offerup... shocker. AKA "stolen shit trading platform". Every other ad on there is pretty suspect.

-Mike

i love the quote from authorities , if you're going to sell something on line do it at the police station. i guess that includes stolen car parts.

idiots

I think that's why someone stole the doors off a Warren police Hummer right in front of the station a few months ago. LMAO

I think that's why someone stole the doors off a Warren police Hummer right in front of the station a few months ago. LMAO

Was it really parked right in front of the PD there? There used to be a little parking lot not far from the PD where most of the vehicles got parked, I would see that thing all the time when I was
in Warren about once every other month or so.

-Mike

Was it really parked right in front of the PD there? There used to be a little parking lot not far from the PD where most of the vehicles got parked, I would see that thing all the time when I was
in Warren about once every other month or so.

-Mike

I use to see it in front of the Fire station to the right of the PD station. They did find the doors and the thief.

My BIL had two doors stolen off his 4 runner during the night. Must be cool driving to work with no doors.

Who would ever think that the guy whose stuff you stole would look on an app to see if someone was selling it? :rolleyes:

Speaking of selling stuff using apps, the "marketplace" feature of the FB app on my phone keeps popping up rather ridiculous-sounding deals on stuff people are selling. Like really low travel trailer prices, boats, stuff like that. For some reason, almost every ad is from someone living in Lowell, Lawrence or Methuen... places like that. I had no idea those city dwellers were so into outdoor recreation that they had an abundance of used ones to get rid of so they can replace with new ones. I'm sure it's all legit?

Who the hell steals car doors?

The only potential customer for said doors is the guy who owns the car you stole them from.

Brings the term "know your customer" to a whole new level.

Maybe there are other buyers who just want spare doors for their cars?

The only potential customer for said doors is the guy who owns the car you stole them from.

They got the idea from the guy who stole the first bike seat. It creates a whole cottage industry [rofl2]

Car doors are a wear item. You need to replace them every 5 years, sort of like batteries. If you fail to do this maintenance, one day you will suddenly discover you can't open the door and get in your own car.

Some gal gets her car doors stolen so she gets 9 people to help her get them back. Even at 42 years old she and the shooter either have very little to lose or almost no brains. She's in jail for A&B, her shooter friend gets attempted murder and the other 8 must be quaking in their shoes hoping they don't get cuffed for participating. Two doors and pride must be worth the world to her.

There is a big market for stolen body parts. Some are hard to find, some are expensive, some are both. Both very new and pretty old vehicles are targets for those reasons.

It's also why I lock the tailgate on my pickup. Some models are susceptible to rust and expensive to replace. So, people will steal them off of other trucks that are parked somewhere.

That's why a lot of cars are stolen and stripped of parts. Body parts far more than mechanical parts. At one time, older Honda Accords had a very high stolen rate. People wanted the body parts and they were expensive if you bought OEM stuff.

Back
Top Bottom