Manchester Show

Bigger crowd and longer lines that in October. Ammo seemed to be going fast. MilSurp prices seemed high for the condition of some of the rifles. I got some .303, some 12 ga shells, and some targets. Nothing else all that exciting. I definitely didn't see the $150.00/case 7.62x39 ammo or I would have bought a case.

Gary

He was selling mostly AR stuff,end table to the right of the NY screwballs,left of the other ammo dealer.I'm surprised he didn't sell out of the stuff with the other guys gouging people at $175 and $185...

I probably saw the AR stuff and just sort of walked by. My loss.

Gary

If you are looking for 7,62x39 go see my friend Jim McLoud at the Manchester Firing Line; I know he got in over 1 million rounds in Nov...heck, you'll drive right BY his range/shop which is just off Brown Ave on the way to the gun show...... here is his ad:

Please calculate shipping cost at www.ups.com from zip code 03103 to yours. Add a couple of bucks for residential deliveries.....
Over a million rounds just in today!
All in stock and ready to ship this week.
Non corrosive,steel cased,124 grain FMJ

1. 500 Rounds for $79.95 + shipping
2. 1,000 rounds for $159.95 + shipping
3. 5,000 rounds for $149.95 (PER K) + shipping
4. Call for larger orders.
5. Pick up in Manchester, NH and save the shipping cost.
Visa/MC/Amex/at no addl. fee
Call me at 603.668.9015 to order. Please tell the clerk that I'm expecting your call..Jim

Contact Information

Name: Jim /JLM

Street Address: 50 Gay St

City: Manchester

State/Province: New Hampshire

Zip/Postal Code: 03103

Telephone Number: 603-668-9015

You might check with Jim wrt the proposed group buy (NES Members Only).

He's one of the "good guys" and it looks like his pricing without special consideration is "down there".

If you are looking for 7,62x39 go see my friend Jim McLoud at the Manchester Firing Line; I know he got in over 1 million rounds in Nov...heck, you'll drive right BY his range/shop which is just off Brown Ave on the way to the gun show...... here is his ad:

Please calculate shipping cost at www.ups.com from zip code 03103 to yours. Add a couple of bucks for residential deliveries.....
Over a million rounds just in today!
All in stock and ready to ship this week.
Non corrosive,steel cased,124 grain FMJ

1. 500 Rounds for $79.95 + shipping
2. 1,000 rounds for $159.95 + shipping
3. 5,000 rounds for $149.95 (PER K) + shipping
4. Call for larger orders.
5. Pick up in Manchester, NH and save the shipping cost.
Visa/MC/Amex/at no addl. fee
Call me at 603.668.9015 to order. Please tell the clerk that I'm expecting your call..Jim

Contact Information

Name: Jim /JLM

Street Address: 50 Gay St

City: Manchester

State/Province: New Hampshire

Zip/Postal Code: 03103

Telephone Number: 603-668-9015

Anyone up for a road trip if our group buy is not this good?
Fred

He was selling mostly AR stuff,end table to the right of the NY screwballs,left of the other ammo dealer.I'm surprised he didn't sell out of the stuff with the other guys gouging people at $175 and $185...

People are just drawn to Steve and Chris because they are seen to be "THE AMMO DEALERS" at Patty's Manchester and Concord shows. I only had 3 cases of the 7.62 x 39 Wolf from my personal stash to sell and it took all day 'cause no one expected it to be there. One of the perks of helping out at the shows is table space. FWIW it was $155.

Thanks for the purchase, Gary.

Last edited:
Thanks for the purchase, Gary.

Were you the guy with the Greek .303? I was tempted to buy more. I'm guessing the 7.62 x 39 was gone unless I just didn't notice it.

The NY guys either sold out fast or didn't have as much this time.

On a side note, I didn't see any of the GP11 7.5 Swiss there. The NY guys had some commercial stuff, but only a few boxes.

Gary

Were you the guy with the Greek .303? I was tempted to buy more. I'm guessing the 7.62 x 39 was gone unless I just didn't notice it.

The NY guys either sold out fast or didn't have as much this time.

On a side note, I didn't see any of the GP11 7.5 Swiss there. The NY guys had some commercial stuff, but only a few boxes.

Gary

No, I had some WWII British corrosive, CP (Crompton Parkinson) headstamp. I saw one sealed 60 round pack of GP11 for $30 on one of the smaller ammo dealer's tables.

I also had Wolf 7.62 x 39 HP in 640 rd. spam cans for $105.

No, I had some WWII British corrosive, CP (Crompton Parkinson) headstamp. I saw one sealed 60 round pack of GP11 for $30 on one of the smaller ammo dealer's tables.

I also had Wolf 7.62 x 39 HP in 640 rd. spam cans for $105.

If you had the 32 round packages your table was at the near end of the hall, I stopped there. I was going to buy some of the .303, but stumbled on the Greek stuff.

I didn't get to that end of the hall until almost 12:30, so I'm guessing that the Wolf ammo was long gone.

Gary

I went on Sat, was pretty tempted to get a few things but opted not to. Ended up just getting a hat and a couple other small items. Can't wait for the Concorde show though.

I've always found Concord to be overpriced. The MA dealers seem to think they can still expect us up here in the free states to pay thier inflated prices. If my brother get's tables I may go, otherwise I'll go to the range instead.

Back
Top Bottom