Manchvegas show???

It's a good and bad thing. The place is always packed with tables, but those tables are usually full of guns you can drool over but cannot own. I enjoy going anyway as you get to see all kinds of stuff and sometimes I run across a nice C&R piece that doesn't have the typical Mass price jump on it.

Went a few times and wasn't overly impressed. Not many tables and those that were there weren't awfully interesting. Not all but at least the Mass delaers had thier stuff priced way too high. I guess they forget that stuff is a less outside the Commonwealth where guns aren't frowned upon. I'll pass. Proberly hit Waterville on the way through the following weekend though. Driving by so might as well stop.

Manchester Show generally disappointing

My opinion of that show is the same. Only 10 minutes from me, but not going to waste my time going anymore.

If I feel the need to look at guns this weekend, will go to some of the local shops, better prices and less worry when purchasing.

Show was pretty good

I went on Sunday. There were plenty of tables and not just knives. I picked up a Holster and mag carrier. My son bought a pocket knife. I registered for a raffle at the Wilson Hill club table. I think it was an M1 grand and a Feather 22.

I got to put my hands on a lot of merchandise. Haggled a bit. Talk about guns. Meet people from the area. Found out about an upcomming 3 gun match with Pioneer and Major Waldron.

Back
Top Bottom