• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro (Mass.) Gun & Knife Show - January 28-29, 2006

Since I started the last thread about the September show, I thought I would post this next one. Maybe you guys can set a new record number of replies on this post also. [lol]

It will be held in the same place at the Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel and Trade Center on route 20.

Other than I'm having a baby on the 25th. I'm don't see why I can't be there.

Just kidding. My wife would kill me if I left her in the hospital while I went to a gun show.

I'm going to have to do the Big E show and the Shriner show...

And not to go off Topic...but does anyone have a date for the Shriner show?

C-pher,

There should have been fliers for all the shows on a table when you enter the show. Since I didn't attend, I have no idea what was there. I did look in my latest Shrine newspaper and they don't list any gun shows at all.

Weather depending, I will try to make the January gun show on Saturday.

LenS said:
C-pher,

There should have been fliers for all the shows on a table when you enter the show. Since I didn't attend, I have no idea what was there. I did look in my latest Shrine newspaper and they don't list any gun shows at all.

Weather depending, I will try to make the January gun show on Saturday.

They did, and I just don't remember when it is. I want to say that it's in February, but I can't remember. I do know that it's a good show.

Nickle said:
If HE had a baby, I could understand why SHE would be in the hospital. She'd probably have a heart attack on the spot.

They'd be rich, though. [roll] [lol]

I mean that she's having a baby, and being that it's a C-Section, we'll still be in the Hospital. I'm sure that I can pull it off, I just don't want to risk it.

C-pher said:
I mean that she's having a baby, and being that it's a C-Section, we'll still be in the Hospital. I'm sure that I can pull it off, I just don't want to risk it.

There's a sign posted in Tite-Group's store that reads "Your wife called; she said to buy anything you want." Maybe your wife will tell you that since you've been there for days keeping her company "oh, honey, go take a break and go to the gun show".

Yeah, and monkeys might fly out... you can finish it. :)

Ross

C-pher said:
They did, and I just don't remember when it is. I want to say that it's in February, but I can't remember. I do know that it's a good show.

You mean that you didn't pick up at least one of each flier? That's why they are there, so you can take one home or to your club and know when the shows are held.

Bad C-pher, no biscuit!
[wink]

dwarven1 said:
Cross-X said:
dwarven1 said:
Assuming that my mom doesn't visit for her birthday, I'll be there.

Dwarven1, are you gonna buy me a gun this time?

Uh... why would I buy you a gun, Darius? Don't you have enough Tupperware?

Folks, please witness that Dwarven1 did not say no.

See you in January, Dwarven!

dwarven1 said:
Cross-X said:
dwarven1 said:
Cross-X said:
dwarven1 said:
Assuming that my mom doesn't visit for her birthday, I'll be there.

Dwarven1, are you gonna buy me a gun this time?

Uh... why would I buy you a gun, Darius? Don't you have enough Tupperware?

Folks, please witness that Dwarven1 did not say no.

See you in January, Dwarven!

Here's your gun, Darius! Darius' latest plastic gun

Nay, nay -- I am not going to let you off that easy -- I want a real gun, just like you promised!

A deal is a deal, bucko! [wink]

Cross-X said:
Nay, nay -- I am not going to let you off that easy -- I want a real gun, just like you promised!

Uh... Darius, you need to try and remember the difference between fantasies and reality.

Fantasy: you think I agreed to buy you a gun.
Reality: You're trying to maneuver me into buying you a gun.

Does that help make things clearer for you? [roll] [roll]

dwarven1 said:
Cross-X said:

Uh... Darius, you need to try and remember the difference between fantasies and reality.

Fantasy: you think I agreed to buy you a gun.
Reality: You're trying to maneuver me into buying you a gun.

Does that help make things clearer for you? [roll] [roll]

I much prefer my interpretation.

Now, where were we?

dwarven1 said:
Cross-X said:
Dw, we better get back on topic right quick, else LenS will banish us to the brier patch we call OT.

Right! We were talking about the WASR-10 you were going to buy me. :p

It's yours. Come get it.

It's that real fancy one, the one that my client just stole from that big, hairy, manic Mafia guy.

Back
Top Bottom