Marlin 1895 with extended magazine

I would like to have a Marlin 1895 with an extended magazine tube because 4 shots just isn't enough. Wild West Guns in AK said they would fit a Marlin 1895 Cowboy tube onto a standard Marlin 1895 for $150.

Are there any competent gunsmiths in the New England area I can have this work done for the same price? I may want other things done too such as adding a thick rubber but pad and maybe have the barrel ported. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

Marlin makes the gun you want now the 1895sbl <<------THIS IS TOO COOL
http://www.marlinfirearms.com/firearms/bigbore/1895SBL.asp
zoom_1895sbl.jpg

Model 1895SBL

Destined to be a top choice of Northcountry guides, it delivers the massive punch of a 45-70 Govt. with unmatched speed – with the lethal assurance of a 6-round capacity thanks to a full-length magazine tube. Rapid target acquisition comes natural with its 18½” barrel and XS Ghost Ring Sights and scout scope mount. And its big loop lever adds a distinctive traditional style while promoting sure follow-up shots, even with gloves. True to the inhospitable territory it was born to thrive in, the Model 1895SBL features the weather resistance of a grey/black laminated stock and stainless steel finish on all major metal components.

Back
Top Bottom