Mass Firearms School’s $60,000 gun buy

Mass Firearms

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Mass Firearms School’s Indoor Range gives users free access to the many firearms in our armory. This past week we placed an order for over $60,000 in firearms.

With the arrival of our newest acquisitions we will have over 100 firearms available for people to use.

Here are some of them (all the firearms listed here are brand new and will be replaced every 6 months):

Semiautomatic Rifles

SupreV1.jpg

- KRISS Vector, .45acp, folding stock. Our version is equipped with an Eotech Holographic Site and a folding stock.

01-arx-160-assault-rifle-tm.jpg

- Beretta Model ARX-160, .22lr

thompson.jpg

- Thompson Model 1927A, .45acp

- Ruger 10.22 Carbine, .22lr
- SW M&P 15-22, .22lr, collapsible stock, 25rd magazine
- Savage Rascal Single Shot Youth Rifle, .22lr
- UMAREX ARMS, Uzi Rifle, .22lr

Shotguns

knoxx.jpg

- Remington, Model 870 Express Tactical with a Knoxx collapsible stock

- Model 500 Persuader Eight Shot. 12ga, Pump action
- Remington, Model 870
- Stevens 320 Security Pump, 12ga

Semiautomatic Handguns

(We have just about every Glock you can get)
- Gen 3 Glock 29sf, 10mm
- Gen 3 Glock 30sf, .45acp
- Gen 4 Glock 17, 9mm
- Gen 4 Glock 19, 9mm
- Gen 4 Glock 21, .45acp
- Gen 4 Glock 22, .40sw
- Gen 4 Glock 23, .40sw
- Gen 4 Glock 26, 9mm
- Gen 4 Glock 27, .40sw
- Gen 4 Glock RT 31, .357sig
- Gen 4 Glock 34, 9mm
- Gen4 Glock 35, .40sw
- Gen 4 Glock 37, .45gap
- Gen 3 Glock 20, 10mm
- Gen 3 Glock 36, .45acp

(Here is what we have for S&W M&P handguns)
- SW M&P, .40sw, 4.25” barrel
- SW M&P, 9mm, 4.25” barrel
- SW M&P, .40sw, 3.5” barrel
- SW M&P, 9mm, 3.5” barrel
- SW M&P, .45acp, 4” barrel

- SW Shield, 9mm
- SW Shield, .40sw
- Sig 226, 9mm
- Desert Eagle, .44mag
- Beretta 92fs, 9mm
- HK USP, .45acp
- Kahr PM9, 9mm
- Walther PPS, 9mm
- XDm 9mm, 4.5”, OD Green
- Ruger Mark III, .22lr, stainless
- Ruger SR9, 9mm, 4.14” barrel
- Ruger LCP, .380
- Walther PK380
- MASTERPIECE ARMS 9mm Mini Pistol

(In addition to these 1911’s we have a Sig 1911 and a GSG 1911)
- SW Model SW1911 E Series, .45acp
- Ruger SR1911, .45acp

Revolvers

- SW Model 29, .44mag, 6.5” barrel
- SW Model 617, .22lr, 4” barrel
- SW Model 64, .38spl, 4” barrel
- SW Model 686, .357mag, 4” barrel
- SW Bodyguard, .38spl with Laser
- Ruger LCR, .22lr
- S&W Governor
- S&W 317
- S&W 442
- S&W 67
- S&W 637
- Ruger LCR (.38spl)

Last edited:
Mass Firearms School only allows shooters with a Mass firearms license to shoot unsupervised on the range. By unsupervised we mean they do not have to have an instructor or licensed individual standing next to them.

At MFS we do not believe a person needs to have a firearms license to be a safe shooter. The fact is Massachusetts licensing requirements are, in the owner’s opinion, unconstitutional.

However, it is our desire to make MFS an exclusive indoor shooting range for the benefit of our members. Requiring a shooter to be licensed helps us maintain a cliental of serious and safe shooters.

Last edited:
Ever thought about moving north and giving MFL some serious competition? Hollis is just a few letters off from Holliston.

I think you'll see that Worcester is the best choice.

Politically speaking, that would be a terrible, horrible idea. Just ask the guy that owned Boston Gun Range about that.

The big dump cities in MA are the absolute last place I would ever set up a new range.

-Mike

RINO is out...

With the barrel being low on the handgun we decided it would be a safety issue for people not paying attention.

We purchased a S&W Governor, S&W 317, 442, 67, 637, and a Ruger LCR (.38spl) to take its place.

Damn, I literally bought .40 today just to try out the rhino.

Are there limitations on the ammo for the governor?

Also, do you keep .44mag ammo on sale?

Damn, I literally bought .40 today just to try out the rhino.

Are there limitations on the ammo for the governor?

Also, do you keep .44mag ammo on sale?

We do stock .44mag. I believe our price is pretty low (I will post the price later today when I go to the shop).

The Governor will shoot .410, .45acp, and .45lc. We don’t have .410 in stock yet. We will do some testing on various loads to see what works with our range. We will probably stock 00 buckshot and slugs.

I took the CCW class at MFS and recieved an LTC A no restrictions.
I recently joined Mass firearms school membership for $250.00 annually and I have been there several times already shooting their guns and My S&W M&P 9mm I really love the fact i can shoot anything in there inventory. used the AR15 9mm the other day. sweet gun used a couple of Ruger .22LR pistols and going Tomorrow to shoot a couple of 1911. I love my M&P but I want a .22LR pistol and shooting them at MFS really will help me decide on what to get. Had a one on one with the Instructor Kevin when I first got my M&P and I found out I did not know how to shoot a pistol. I have been a rifle guy for 30 years and this is my first pistol Kevin really helped me get on target quickly with proper stance and grip. Awesome Place to shoot

Went to MFS last weekend with a friend & we used another groupon for the one hour learn to shoot session I bought months ago. She was nervous, but the instructors were pretty cool she did OK.
Andrewl62, I am in the same boat where my prior experience with firearms has been rifles and this was over twenty years ago until I took the safety course at MFS in May. I haven't bought anything since I got my LTC-A earlier this month, and its time to go shopping.

We will sell what we can in Mass…the rest will go out of state. [sad2]

I call dibs on that Vector! [laugh]

My buddy had his idiot friend setup his bachelor party, which involved a nice fancy dinner, and then 2 hours at a strip club with ladies who were not worth looking at...

I did not like that idea, so I called MFS a week or so beforehand and setup a 2 hours bachelor party before his friend got us all for the night. You guys are awesome, the range was well organized and allowed us to have (safe) fun, with a minimal amount of difficulty to make it all happen. If I had the funding, I would have a membership there, but an hour drive to a place that I cannot bring my 30 round mags to(Thanks, Massachusetts![thumbsup])... sadly, I cannot justify the expense right now.

Might I suggest your second location be to the north or south of the Mass border?

We received this batch of firearms today:

Smith & Wesson Governor, .410/.45lc
Smith & Wesson Shield, 9mm
Smith & Wesson Model 442, .38spl
Smith & Wesson M&P, .40sw, 4.25” barrel
Smith & Wesson M&P, .40sw, 3.5” barrel
Smith & Wesson Model 637, .38spl
Smith & Wesson Shield, 9mm

I was impressed with the Shield. The Governor is a fun gun to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom