Mass Firearms School’s $60,000 gun buy

Any chance at getting a semi-auto SCAR in the armory? I would love to fire one before I plunked down that sort of money. I bet it would be pretty popular too.

I'm thinking a Central Mass location would be cool, like in Devens?

[grin]

BTW, what's the story on that TI 22 Gatlin? I see the kits on their site, is that available to mere mortals in Mass?

Last edited:
We put the gatlin gun together...we still need to work on the trigger and modify the tripod to mount in our range.

gatlinz.JPG

I Suddenly want to listen to ACDC's "Thunderstruck" after seeing this photo..

Can I ask a really stupid question. How would one acquire a NIB Gen4 Glock in MA? I ask in this thread because of how many they have. I know it's not illegal to have them but I'm just curious.....flame on and start the sarcasm because that's what I would do esp since I feel like I'm [horse]

- - - Updated - - -

Can I ask a really stupid question. How would one acquire a NIB Gen4 Glock in MA? I ask in this thread because of how many they have. I know it's not illegal to have them but I'm just curious.....flame on and start the sarcasm because that's what I would do esp since I feel like I'm [horse]

Oh and awesome what you guys are doing MFS took my basic firearms safety course with you guys last year and it was awesome, you guys are rad and love what you're doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and awesome what you guys are doing MFS took my basic firearms safety course with you guys last year and it was awesome, you guys are rad and love what you're doing.

I just bought a new glock 17 gen 4 thru ********

Last edited by a moderator:
How would one acquire a NIB Gen4 Glock in MA?

- Find a dealer who is not scared of the AG's regs. Remember, the buyer is the victim of an unfair and deceptive trade practice, and commits no violation by buying one (with the usual 10 round mag limit disclaimer)

- Inherit one from someone out state and do direct, non FFL transfer.

- Move into state with one

- Accept delivery of a stripped frame from a willing dealer, fill out the 4473 but not FA10, complete it, fill out FA10 when complete.

- - - Updated - - -

The regulations address FFL transfers to MA residences, not possession. The gun range can buy whatever guns they want to be used as rentals at the range, they just can't sell them to you. Same reason you can own a gun that's not "approved," if you can find someone to sell it to you. The law addresses FFL transfers, not ownership.

Back
Top Bottom