• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass. joins 18 states in push to restrict large-capacity magazines

Reptile

NES Member
"...firearms. The test, created by conservative Justice Thomas Clarence, revises previous balancing measures used by the U.S. Court system that weigh an individual’s conduct against the government’s public safety measures."

Journalists are morons. Doesn't anyone do editorial proof-reading anymore? Who TF is Thomas Clarence?

Last edited:
I really can’t stand to read things written by morons when they’re trying to explain things to non-morons.

I watched that numbskull senile joke that passes for a "president " for our once great nation claiming that all so called " large capacity" magazines and 9mm calibers be banned. To his left was a very fit, dark-haired young man in a three piece suit and sunglasses. His suit jacket was unbuttoned and he had this strange looking curly wire leading to a fixture in his right ear. Do you think that this man might be in possession of one or more deadly "high capacity" magazines? YIKES, could that even be so??????

In other words. We should be restricted in the means of defending ourselves, while a criminal, who doesn't care about a magazine capacity law, is trying to kill us.

Ok
OK, as long as the Secret Service is not restricted by magazine capacity from shooting and killing our Democrat scumbag oppressors. Got it!

Hardly the first time.

In other words. We should be restricted in the means of defending ourselves, while a criminal, who doesn't care about a magazine capacity law, is trying to kill us.

Ok
This is exactly what it comes down to, these mass shootings should only enforce the fact that people need the ability to properly defend themselves.

I was at a Halloween party at a local establishment last night and a buddy of mine introduced me to a woman who survived a mass shooting at her workplace, the outrage about the gov trying to disarm us was a hot topic and the concensus was F'k them.

Their laws are not meant to protect but to facilitate criminals to have carte blanch to have the ability to kill as they chose.

More and more people are straight up ignoring these nonsensical gun laws

Waiting for MA to go full retard like NY SAFE ACT and turn M1 Garands into assault weapons cause they hold more than 7 lol.

The answer is no.

I don’t care how many bodies of children they drag out there’s a thing called the constitution if they want to amend it try. The answers no

This used to be a great country. Not so sure at this point. Pass whatever you want to try to collect it see what happens.

Oh, by the way, my firearms doubled in price/value and everyone’s applying for pistol permits and running to the gun stores…

I’m not running anywhere ever again

Back
Top Bottom