• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ammo Shipping to Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want to start a whole debate or for the conversation/question to devolve, but do you guys have a few fav's that will ship to MA? I have been using Target, but prices seem to be up and wanted to just compare. Seems like all sites I go to won't ship here. Thanks for help. Looking for 556 and 223.

They are my go to (mostly because I hate carrying bulk ammo further than I absolutely have to), midway will as well (ts is usually cheaper), check out KAG at the mill, he’s on par with just about everyone online typically

Thanks Gentlemen-Have heard about the "mill" for a while and guess I need to make the trek. I am on the Cape so a little bit of a haul but I like a road trip now and again.

Thanks Gentlemen-Have heard about the "mill" for a while and guess I need to make the trek. I am on the Cape so a little bit of a haul but I like a road trip now and again.
Make the ride , it's worth it. Definitely see Sharif , buy bulk and buy a bunch seeing that it's a journey for you to get there.

Go visit @KAG Arms and bring lots of cash, Sherif’s got ‘Merica in the air in there and you always want to take guns home with you 😂

I’m on the Cape too. The ride to the mill is well worth it. I was just up there last week.
If you have a particular shop in mind, verify the hours.

.. There is nothing at the Mill... and KAG Arms currently has only a single 40 cal used Glock for sale. And maybe couple SAWs. But they are not assembled. Thats it.

Oh, and a giant sucking sound that somehow finds your wallet. It is some sort of Egyptian (Pharaoh?) curse.

You have been warned [smile]

Honestly, no one can beat @KAG Arms Arms prices or service. Especially for me, most my guns are finicky competition guns and are very ammo specific. When Target Sport and all the others are sold out with just a "notify" button available. One email and five days later to Sherif and my ammo is ready for pickup. I can't remember the last time I online ordered ammo.

and why not?? Very simple question.
Because gun-hating politicians read this site and harass vendors that will ship to MA whether they're doing anything wrong or not. (They're usually not, as long as the recipient has an LTC).
Some vendors (like Target Sports and a few others) tell them to f*** off, and some vendors piss themselves and stop shipping to MA. The tyrants on Beacon Hill will continue to harrass knowing they don't have a legal leg to stand on because of the vendors in the latter group.

Anytime someone comes on here and asks, everyone assumes they're a Maura Healey plant. So don't ask.

Do what everyone else does: Order ammo and see if the vendor ships it to you. If they do, shut up about it.

Go visit @KAG Arms and bring lots of cash, Sherif’s got ‘Merica in the air in there and you always want to take guns home with you 😂
to visit the mill, plan a budget, take enough cash, leave the credit cards home, otherwise you'll make the women look like amateurs, and go home broke. [laugh]

HI MAURA!

Forum rules: We don't talk about companies that ship to MA, except for TSUSA, they have their own thread and advertise it.
This.

If you're not buying from TS, you're better off going to one of the B&M stores and negotiating a deal, or visiting someone like @KAG Arms who already has great prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom