Massachusetts Micro-Stamping Bill: Providing For Encoding of Ammunition!

OH SHIT!!!!

Big Red!!! Now you just gave THEM an even better idea if this steaming pile of crap gets moved through!!! quick edit that last post!!

Big Red!!! Now you just gave THEM an even better idea if this steaming pile of crap gets moved through!!! quick edit that last post!!

Oh, I am sure someone is already trying to figure this next step out. [angry]

What needs to happened, and I do not wish anything bad on anyone [wink], is for all those anti gun dickheads to experience what is like to be a victim of an armed robbery or an armed home invasion. Perhaps when they feel the cold steel of the gun barrel pressed against their forehead will they realize that we do not live in a "Lets All Hold Hands, Hug Each Other And Sing Kumbaya a'la Deval Patrick" world.

All these laws only control and regulate law abiding gun carriers. None of this is about the bad guy. It is all about screwing the good guy.

WTF!!! [angry]

Not sure if this was mentioned, but I believe CA had tried a bill like this. I don't think it was passed. I think the intent was that the gun's would somehow as it is being fired stamp the bullet and casing with the SN of the gun.

Aka: it means the cost of these guns would go up again due to the crap needed to make it MA compliant.

Hey guys,

I happen to work on the hill and this is the first time even seeing this, if he is trying to get this added he needs other reps to sign onto it. And I have not seen a email about it come throw the office, so that tells me it my be dead in the water already.

Like someone else on here said, I don't see this going anyplace the one gun a month bill is on the back burner. There are other issues out there and the Rep that came up with the one gun a month bill left the state house for a better job lol.

But I emailed the Rep that is try to get this added, make sure you show your dislike to this bill, post a copy of it at your local gun clubs with his email and phone #. Once he has a few hundred people calling and emailing you will see it die fast!

I know a few pro gun Reps in my office that would laugh when they see what he was trying to get passed. I will ask around and see if anyone has heard about this, but like I said a email is sent out looking for reps to sign on to it and I have not seen that come out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom