Maxine Waters Claims Right-Wing Groups Are "Training Up In The Hills Somewhere" For Civil War If Trump Loses

Reptile

NES Member
Donald Trump "is a dangerous human being," according to none other than violence-instigator Rep. Maxine Waters.

During an interview on MSNBC (of course), the aging congresswoman was asked about whether former President Trump would accept the results of the 2024 election if he does not win.

Something must have snapped in her mind because what came out of her mouth next was, well, surprising to many:

"This is a man we better be careful about and I’ll tell you what I’m going to do, I’m going to ask the Justice Department and I’m going to ask the president to tell us what they’re going to do to protect this country against violence if he loses," Waters exclaimed breathlessly.

“I want to know about all of those right-wing organizations that he’s connected with who are training up in the hills somewhere and targeting you know what communities they’re going to attack,”
she added.

Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters floats a completely unhinged conspiracy theory that "right-wing organizations" are "training up in the hills somewhere" pic.twitter.com/EIDQgoeA9h
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) May 6, 2024
"They are planning on a civil war if they have to do that," the Congresswoman concluded, adding that "Donald Trump is a pure racist... and I am worried that the attack is going to be on people of color."

Of course, there is no evidence of any of this, but when did that stop MSNBC reporting it - allowing a person with a history of inciting violence to speak without or interruption.

As a reminder, Waters told a crowd in 2018, that "if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."

What are we going to do to protect this country against the violence incited by @RepMaxineWaters? pic.twitter.com/CqFjEmlH92
— E 🇺🇸 (@Simply4Truth_) May 6, 2024
The question we have is - what will Antifa and the Soros-backed anti-Israel crowd do if Biden loses?

"Illegitimate", "Not My President", "Burn It To The Ground", "Death to America"...?

I'm pretty sure the far of either side is talking about hte other side "training up for insurrection" if the other candidate wins. I see plenty of "the libs are gonna go ape when Trump wins" posts and articles.

Bottom line is this: Your average American is the type that went to "storm Area 51." When push came to shove, they walked away.

Funny how the left does exactly what they claim the right will do.
I was just gonna say I wouldn't be surprised to learn leftists and the "Never Trump" crowd have plans for organized mayhem like the "Free Palestine" agitators.
I typically carry a 1911 with two additional 8 round mags but I plan on switching to my SA-35 with two spares, 'Cause 46 is betterer than 25.
Kinda like nuking it from orbit, just to be sure. [wink]

it is not even funny anymore how marxist operatives keep trying to blame others for things their military wings do.

the only things up the hills are militarized anarchists and marxists sponsored by democrats.

I rest my case. [rofl]

This woman is just another race-baiting thief whose family has monetarily benefited from her time in office.

They’re too peaceful to do anything violent like the left does when their side loses. Remember the violent right wing civil war after Trump “lost” in 2020? Me neither. But I am to believe that will happen in 2024? I don’t.

Donald Trump "is a dangerous human being," according to none other than violence-instigator Rep. Maxine Waters.

During an interview on MSNBC (of course), the aging congresswoman was asked about whether former President Trump would accept the results of the 2024 election if he does not win.

Something must have snapped in her mind because what came out of her mouth next was, well, surprising to many:

"This is a man we better be careful about and I’ll tell you what I’m going to do, I’m going to ask the Justice Department and I’m going to ask the president to tell us what they’re going to do to protect this country against violence if he loses," Waters exclaimed breathlessly.

“I want to know about all of those right-wing organizations that he’s connected with who are training up in the hills somewhere and targeting you know what communities they’re going to attack,”
she added.

"They are planning on a civil war if they have to do that," the Congresswoman concluded, adding that "Donald Trump is a pure racist... and I am worried that the attack is going to be on people of color."

Of course, there is no evidence of any of this, but when did that stop MSNBC reporting it - allowing a person with a history of inciting violence to speak without or interruption.

As
Hell yeah. I’m training to learn how to sink Guam.

Damn! an old lady knows about "training in the hills" but I can't find one, cound, ONE group to train with! I'm tired of static gun ranges and USPSA Rambo wannabes("Let's pretend this is a wall")

Just got back from the hills. Was nice to see you guys there. Did anyone bother to collect the cardboard cut outs of Maxine and Brandon we were using as targets? Also, I think whoever came up with the plan of parachuting into DC is a genius. See you all next time.

To the FBI agent who’s reading this : it’s sarcasm, jackass.

I was just gonna say I wouldn't be surprised to learn leftists and the "Never Trump" crowd have plans for organized mayhem like the "Free Palestine" agitators.
I typically carry a 1911 with two additional 8 round mags but I plan on switching to my SA-35 with two spares, 'Cause 46 is betterer than 25.
Kinda like nuking it from orbit, just to be sure. [wink]
Jeez Twigg, walking around with only 25 Rounds is scary. I'm still stuck in Mass so I only have 50 Rounds of 45 ACP, and my back up of course. I had a 32 ACP Seecamp on my ankle for over a decade but when my daughter passed away a few years ago I started carrying her Sig P-238 in my ankle instead, and an extra mag. So that would would be 14 Rounds of .380. So when I finally move to NH I'll have 15 more Rounds of 45 ACP, or if I switch back to a G17 that would be 99 Rounds total. I like the dual mag pouches, I call it my dual lumber support. I bought a Jacket at one of the shows from Walter Dyer. I told them it was too short so they made me a "Tall" one to spec and one size up. I emailed him pictures of the new coat and how pleased I was. I normally only have one G21 and 4 mags but I wanted to show what a difference the change made.

1715219965310.png

1715220001673.png

Evidently Maxine is behind the curve as usual.

The lefties are arming up and training too Maxine, you just CHOOSE TO IGNORE THEM.

Notice the skinny jeans? Notice the fvcking wierdo hair do's? Notice the perfect politically correct mix in the photo?

Suck It!!! Maxine.....you misinformed ignorant fool!

1715261783132.png

ADD TO THE ABOVE, ALL THE COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY PROTESTS SUPPORTING AN INTERNATIONALLY DESIGNATED TERRORIST GROUP, "HAMAS", AND IN THE PROCESS DESTROYING PRIVATE PROPERTY, ASSAULTING AND BEATING INNOCENT JEWISH STUDENTS, ESTABLISHING SEPARATE ENTRANCES FOR JEWISH STUDENTS IN DORMS AND OTHER CAMPUS BUILDINGS.

YOU BET YOUR SENILE OLD ASS MAXINE THAT PEOPLE ARE TRAINING IN THE HILLS....BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT GOING TO TOLERATE THAT SHIT INFILTRATING INTO THEIR LIVING AREAS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom