Metal Music people, read now

I would like to petition AWS to make a slayer lower.

Complete with upside down pentacles, skulls, Slayer, and the fire selector will say "Mute, Angel of Death, Raining Blood".

Who's in. I want one already.

And would we want it billet or forged? And if it's billet, how about blood red annodizing? I like this.

i don't see how we could get that much text on there (or why we'd need any kind of auto setting... why pay more for engraving when none of us will have giggle switches?), i'd like to see a CAD design of it...

but i'd get one to show off to people for "the luls".

i don't see how we could get that much text on there (or why we'd need any kind of auto setting... why pay more for engraving when none of us will have giggle switches?), i'd like to see a CAD design of it...

but i'd get one to show off to people for "the luls".

I think we could manage to make it fit accordingly.

For starters....
Slayer logo in place of the skull logo below.
slayer-eagle-red-art.jpg

ar15_engraving.jpg

The fire selection are just song names, raining blood being clearly the victor in embodying the flavor of automatic high velocity metal delivery.

Any suggestions to be added william?

Actually, if you had it anodized and then laser etched it would look pretty damn bad ass. And you could get A LOT more detail.

That would be ideal, and we could really go nuts with the design. All sides of the mag well, all over the place. We could make it look like a serious metal machine that the devil himself would be proud to weild.

he's just kicking back waiting for us to decide that we want two engravings--"Angel" for "Safe" and "Death" for "Fire" and then to realize that song was about mengele after we've already built rifles and now look like a bunch of redneck white supremacists. [laugh]

he's just kicking back waiting for us to decide that we want two engravings--"Angel" for "Safe" and "Death" for "Fire" and then to realize that song was about mengele after we've already built rifles and now look like a bunch of redneck white supremacists. [laugh]

lolol

ok noob question; I've seen a few of these custom lower threads, and there's always that full auto switch... what happens in MA? will it be there just useless? or is it not supposed to be there?

ok noob question; I've seen a few of these custom lower threads, and there's always that full auto switch... what happens in MA? will it be there just useless? or is it not supposed to be there?

It's just for aesthetics.

It's just for aesthetics.

but if you want more detail...

know how when little girls set up their dolls at the little tables in the little chairs and pretend to pour tea?

yeah, that's why there's markings for giggle switches on custom lowers. replace "little girls" with "grown men" and "tea parties" with "AR-15 lower".

we can't have a pony, either but we damn well can pretend.

guns with giggle switches are federally regulated--while MA does suck MA is not to blame in this case.

good point. but yeh MA still sucks lol.

I donno much about MGLs because I realized how much MGs cost and decided I'd probably never own one.

but if you want more detail...

know how when little girls set up their dolls at the little tables in the little chairs and pretend to pour tea?

yeah, that's why there's markings for giggle switches on custom lowers. replace "little girls" with "grown men" and "tea parties" with "AR-15 lower".

we can't have a pony, either but we damn well can pretend.

hahahahahaha, this is the perfect explaination.

Back
Top Bottom