• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What now colt?

Whitney and Colt had a partnership for a long time and the latter would build guns for the former in Whitney's manufacturing facility. I only remember this from a discussion at Colt a long time ago. They teach kids about the cotton gin but not the armory he also had.

Whitney and Colt had a partnership for a long time and the latter would build guns for the former in Whitney's manufacturing facility. I only remember this from a discussion at Colt a long time ago. They teach kids about the cotton gin but not the armory he also had.
All his efforts led to the first general use of 'mass production' and interchangeable parts, specifically his armory and muskets.

Ah i didn't know he had one with colt i thought it was someone else

i guess it's ok...as long as they don't serve fried chicken, greens and watermelon in the employee cafeteria one day.

Back
Top Bottom