Metal Music people, read now

6 for slayer.

I hope the manufacturers are reading this. We're still counting

SLAYER IS OVER RATED. (now post negative comments calling me a loser, lol)

get a cannibal corpse theme one. maybe the barrel could be a zombies "penis" (to use the right word) and shoot out bullets. how about that? or one with a muzzle brake, and the muzzle brake could be a womans c**t.

i do like that pirate gun on the first page. where is says 'AAARRRGGGH" HAHAHAHA, is that for full auto? the rest of the gun s**ks

I would like something along these lines. I'm not enough LSHD enough to worry about it and whatever that other guy said about nintendo. [smile][wink]

slayerlower.jpg

[IQUOTE=JRyan;1626642]I would like something along these lines. I'm not enough LSHD enough to worry about it and whatever that other guy said about nintendo. [smile][wink]

slayerlower.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yessssss!!

SLAYER IS OVER RATED. (now post negative comments calling me a loser, lol)

get a cannibal corpse theme one. maybe the barrel could be a zombies "penis" (to use the right word) and shoot out bullets. how about that? or one

with a muzzle brake, and the muzzle brake could be a womans c**t.

i do like that pirate gun on the first page. where is says 'AAARRRGGGH" HAHAHAHA, is that for full auto? the rest of the gun s**ks

Slayer started it. I'm personally a black metal and deathcore and grindcore fan, but slayer is classic. Cannibal can't be on their level. Florida death metal yes, original f*ck yes, but not slayer. It's comparinog meshuggah to gorgoroth. Both are unreal, but meshuggah invented math metal. This debate could go for days cause cannibal made death metal what it is, and slayer made thrash.....Ahhhhh......make them both Hahaha. I'm in for cannibal, slayer, and zombie lowers.

I never liked that logo, it does not depict any existing gun, and just shows that some over-enthusiastic artist REALLY wanted to make the magazines visible, ruining the AR15/M16 look.

Yeah it's a really confusing design....like a backwards bullpup.

Not to rain on your parade but you're going to run into copyright issues wrt the use of any actual logos/art without permission. After reading through the zombie lower thread it seems pretty apparent that AWS won't touch it without such permission in the first place.

Not to rain on your parade but you're going to run into copyright issues wrt the use of any actual logos/art without permission. After reading through the zombie lower thread it seems pretty apparent that AWS won't touch it without such permission in the first place.

Exactly! There is no way they would do this due to copyright issues. They would first need to get written permission from the copyright holder.

Didn't Ted Nugent do one with zebra striping a few years back? When I was in TX a few years back, I did see a pink, hello-kitty AR....don't quite know where to go with that.

Debbie downer!!! I wonder if slayer would ok it. I bet they like guns. If they ok'd it, they could sell the s*it outta it on gunbroker

Debbie downer!!! I wonder if slayer would ok it. I bet they like guns. If they ok'd it, they could sell the s*it outta it on gunbroker

Definitely get permission...that said, Slayer puts their logo or allows their logo on all sorts of weird stuff - I saw a "water filtration device" once that had the Slayer pentagram logo affixed to the bowl - turns out it was a licensed product and not a stoner's one-off.

your mom's calling you. . . .she said get off the computer, You're going to be late for school

For someone with a buell bobber as their avatar, you sure don't act like someone that would own one. Young at heart man, I'll be 21 till I have kids, and that won't be till I'm 30, so I've got 5 years.

Now you think a slayer lower is immature....so please enlighten the people that want one with your idea for a custom lower....you listen to donna summer don't you? You little disco queen, we should annodize it rainbow with a disco ball off the magwell, and the fire selector can say "dance, boogie, diva". Techno tammy here doesn't like metal....

or do you just want a plain ar.

check out my new JoeT custom AR lower

ar15-2.JPG

SIIICKK MANN!!! It looks like the other 200 at the store!! I can't tell the difference between yours and a factory bushmaster!! AWESSOMMMEEEE I WANT ONNEEEE

::MICHAEL!!!::

Hold on I'll be right back joe, God needs my advice again.

Back
Top Bottom