MHT - Police Arrest Man After Pursuit, Cops Say Gun Thrown From Car

MaverickNH

NES Member

While investigating an early morning shooting at 135 Chestnut St., officers heard active gunfire coming from the area of Cedar Street. They saw a vehicle leaving the area and attempted to stop it. Police said the driver refused to stop and the officers engaged in a brief pursuit during which time the suspect allegedly discarded a firearm.

After eventually stopping, the driver was identified as Angel Janiel Rivera Calderon, 23. He was arrested for disobeying a police officer and operating with a suspended license. Police said they were also able to eventually locate the firearm he was accused of discarding
.”

Dang - I was going to go look for a used gun but the cops recovered it. Or maybe just a plant? Hmmm…

2D4B7B6A-684D-4115-9C87-62F8573B3774.jpeg

Manchester is becoming more and more of a shithole. Another democant dump.
I have heard folks in NH refer to Nashua as "North Lowell". It seems Manchester could become "North Lawrence".
Every year in the summer my family would stop in Manchester to have lunch at the Portland Pie Company (now closed) on Elm Street. Every year the drunks, drug addicts, panhandlers got worse and worse.
I love NH -- great scenery, no income or sales tax, down-to-earth people, sensible gun policies. Hate to see once-proud cities like Manchester going down the toilet.

Ahh Manchvegas...

Last time I was there some degenerate took a dump right on the sidewalk.

Tells you all you need to know when the locals just decide to drop trow and shit in plai sight on public property.

Last edited:
While investigating an early morning shooting at 135 Chestnut St., officers heard active gunfire coming from the area of Cedar Street. They saw a vehicle leaving the area and attempted to stop it. Police said the driver refused to stop and the officers engaged in a brief pursuit during which time the suspect allegedly discarded a firearm.
Tree streets for the win. It's axiomatic.

I have heard folks in NH refer to Nashua as "North Lowell". It seems Manchester could become "North Lawrence".
Every year in the summer my family would stop in Manchester to have lunch at the Portland Pie Company (now closed) on Elm Street. Every year the drunks, drug addicts, panhandlers got worse and worse.
I love NH -- great scenery, no income or sales tax, down-to-earth people, sensible gun policies. Hate to see once-proud cities like Manchester going down the toilet.
Driving between I-93 and Puritan Backroom,
The Bride would be all "these old houses are interesting".
And I'd be like, "I don't care if it's a dentist's or lawyer's office,
you probably don't want to be here after dark".

We've been on Backroom Hiatus for a while, though.
We're looking forward to a good outcome this November.

WTF is “active gunfire”?
It's a subtle concept.

If you live a sedentary lifestyle, it can be as little as
clearing leather, shuffling six steps, and doing a mag-dump
at the yout who shoved you down.

Tree streets for the win. It's axiomatic.
Marlboro and Nashua say, "don't forget about French Hill".

Calderons attorney says gun charges should be dropped as it was a fortay
He was not arrested on any gun charges. After investigation, they later added on discharging gun into occupied dwelling (seems like a reasonable charge) and discarding evidence for tossing the gun, if true, also valid. No BS gun charges like in communist territory.

No one needs 4 names. Give him 3 months just for that
At least there are no hyphens; that's got to count for something.

Back
Top Bottom