• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MILFS demand action - and EveryTown isn't happy...

allen-1

NES Member
1635197419346.png

....Are they more important than other demanders? Why does having a dude blow his nut in you constitute you demanding....

I think that the groups see the success that the original Moms Against Drunk Driving had creating much stricter DUI laws, and figure they can ride that wave with gun control.
The problem with that is that everyone supported harsher drunk driving penalties.
But don't underestimate the power of calling a group Moms Against whatever.
Most Americans have positive thoughts about their Moms, and motherhood in general.. Most don't think of them as someone that just let some guy blow his nut.

These groups pull on the heart strings. They are founded by Mothers that lost a child to... DUI/Drugs/Guns/ Whatever, and people, especially politicians, tend to be sympathetic to that. And while, it is a tragedy that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, to lose a child, I agree with you. The fact that she has suffered a terrible loss does not change the fact that stricter gun control never results in fewer firearms related deaths.

I volunteer to give milfs action.
5rszp8.jpg

I have never seen a MILF.
Where the f—k have you been hiding? Gorgeous MILF’s are everywhere! Go to any grocery store (best bet), Walmart (low end of the milf scale) or any higher end store (Macy’s, etc… for higher end milfs) and you’ll see what all this MILF talk is all about. Old guys have to have something they can count on in a life that’s probably too short….

Back
Top Bottom