Minuteman Armory, Templeton MA

I too had emailed and hadn't heard back for a while but they did eventually reply. They were great to deal with and very reasonable transfer prices.

They responded within a day to PM's here. Also, the two times I called the shop I didn't feel like I was talking to someone annoyed at my call, which I appreciated.

Good response to PM's and great via phone.

Picked up a couple things from Alex this week. Nice shop, looking forward to my next visit.

Many more great visits to Minuteman Armory. I highly recommend them for all your firearm needs, ammo, gunsmith work, anything and everything guns. Can't say enough good things. Check them out.

These guys are the best. I made the drive of over an hour to visit them and they had a great selection of fun stuff. The guys working in the shop are great people and can't do enough for you. So happy with my purchase.

I picked up the IAC Shotgun earlier in the week and everyone there was very nice and helpful. If they were closer and I had more money they would definitely get more of my business.

Thanks everyone.. we are often pretty overwhelmed.. pretty much all the time. We e-mail/PM as fast as we can and answer the phone as best we can.

We always appreciate everyone's patience.. even when you run out ;) We try to make up for it by making sure that when it's your turn, IT'S YOUR TURN. Generally people get it.

We sincerely appreciate anyone and everyone who comes in and checks us out.

Thanks everyone!

Well out of my way, but well worth the visit. The experience exceeded my expectations. Thanks guys!

I haven't been to their new location yet, but they're great guys. I don't plan on going anywhere else in the future. I bought one of my Sigs there and couldn't be happier with the gun or the experience.

I picked up my Performance Center 9 there this summer. Great Experience, he seems to have a lot in stock that I never see anywhere else.
will definitely be visiting again.

Alrighty then!
You asked and I replied. Horrible customer service ........ Went in there one morning , not one person in the place , guy standing at the counter looking at his phone. I was looking to have a transfer done , he said he would be able to do it , passed along all the info to him so that he could send his FFL to the other dealer. After giving him the info he needed , he told me he would get to it later ( although he was doing nothing at that moment). I said thanks and walked out the door , three days later the other dealer said he still hadn't received the FFL , and also told me that he emailed them his and said he was waiting for theirs. I told the shop that I was buying from to nevermind with Minuteman and that I would have a different shop get in touch with them. When you're in the retail business customer service is a big deal , and Minutemans service sucked , and I'm sure that played a big part of the reason why they're closed now.

You asked and I replied. Horrible customer service ........ Went in there one morning , not one person in the place , guy standing at the counter looking at his phone. I was looking to have a transfer done , he said he would be able to do it , passed along all the info to him so that he could send his FFL to the other dealer. After giving him the info he needed , he told me he would get to it later ( although he was doing nothing at that moment). I said thanks and walked out the door , three days later the other dealer said he still hadn't received the FFL , and also told me that he emailed them his and said he was waiting for theirs. I told the shop that I was buying from to nevermind with Minuteman and that I would have a different shop get in touch with them. When you're in the retail business customer service is a big deal , and Minutemans service sucked , and I'm sure that played a big part of the reason why they're closed now.
Wow. That is shitty, I wouldn’t be happy either. I always had a great experience there. Towards the end I know the shop was under new management and things got pretty rocky. When Morgan ran it I always had a great experience.

Wow. That is shitty, I wouldn’t be happy either. I always had a great experience there. Towards the end I know the shop was under new management and things got pretty rocky. When Morgan ran it I always had a great experience.
Once Morgan sold , the place went to shit , they thought they could stay in business building AR s. They thought wrong ............

I miss the shop all the time. Unfortunately, the customer service varied greatly depending on who was working the counter at the time. Some were better than others for sure.

Back
Top Bottom