Missouri KFC customer shoots employee over corn outage

The KFC employee was taken to a hospital where he was in critical, but stable, condition, police said​

"Police said a Black man..." shocking [thinking]

"employee then reportedly went out to talk with the driver..." stupid :rolleyes:

"Police said he was last seen wearing a jean jacket with a gray hood." Canadian? [laugh]

Police said a Black man in his 40s attempted to place an order at the drive-thru when an employee told him the restaurant was out of corn.

The suspect then threatened the employee from the speaker box before pulling up to the drive-thru window with a handgun.

A 25-year-old employee then reportedly went out to talk with the driver. When the employee walked back into the restaurant, he had a gunshot wound.

Why in hell would you go outside to talk to a hostile customer who threatens you?

Yeah. That's like getting mad that Dunkin ran out of donuts.

KFC running out of corn is doing you a favor. It's not very good. It's probably better than most fast food corn (as if there is a big demand for it), but it isn't all that great. Although the rest of KFC sides are meh as well. So you're sorta F'd no matter what.

If you're not there for the chicken, you're doing it wrong. (I'm not - not a big fan of KFC chicken.)

I've never been much into KFC but one of my kids just recently decided he loves it so I find myself picking stuff up from there sometimes. I don't know what it is about that place - and maybe it's just the particular one that's local to me - but the people working there are consistently the nicest, most attentive workers I've crossed paths with in a fast food place in years.

Oh it's yours 100%.

The last 3 times I went, which, granted were at least a decade ago, they were the WORST people in the world to deal with.

First - all 3 times were during rush periods. Like lunch time. "Sorry, we are out of extra crispy." It's 12:10. How are you out of ANY chicken at 12:10 in the afternoon????

Second - they just didn't seem to care. Not in the least. Zero. Zip. Zilch. No food for you. Sorry.

Third - teh prices seemed high for what they were selling. Like that nasty-ass pop-corn chickums. It's all batter, no chicken. WTF???

Best time I had - all-you-can-eat buffet at KFC outside of Chi-town.

Worst - I got in line at 8:35. Closes at 9. Blocked in. At 9 I get to the kiosk. "Sorry, we closed." So not only can you not order food - YOU ARE STILL STUCK IN THE LINE! Yeah. I had to get whatever they had b/c they didn't bother making enough food to cover until end-of-shift.

One of these is the KFC on Rt44 on the Taunton/Raynham line. They can blow that mofo up for all I care. The other 2 were South Shore locations. All sucked ass. A decade + later, you can't get me to go in. I'll drive 30 min out of my way to go to Popeyes instead of that place.

The KFC in Leominster closed years ago, a Korean family opened a Chicken, burger, fish takeout place in the building named Sookies that is very good.

Back
Top Bottom