• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

misspelled name

my name was missspelled on a turkey permit the put "evon" instead of evan, should i bother getting this changed or is it going to be an issue if i get a bird?

i think the turkey won't really care[smile] sorry i could not resist
this post reminded me of a scene in the movie "my cousin vinnie".. and made me laugh[rofl]

but seriously i know how you feel... the state mispelled my first name on my ltc, i checked my copy of my application and i spelled my name correctly. i just make sure that any paperwork i fill out for all firearm transactions i spell it correctly so i won't be accused of falsifying docs. But it does cause a hiccup with dealers sometimes.

good hunting evan..

Changes in Latatude?

Well "evon" . Firt thing is now you will need a whle new wardrobe and makeup for Turkey Hunting.

Get rid of that big old 12 Ga because your limp wrist will never be able to hold it. Go buy a pastel coloured 28 GA with Nylon Stock

Next you will need little shells with dainty shot and dont forget to bring somthing suitable to sit upon while you hunt. and a nice diet Tonic with a straw to sip upon if you get thirsty in the field.

This would be a simply wonderful opportunity to post a photo; hiowever Im afraid that it would not be pollitically correct.

I would call and ask the issuing agency. Better safe than getting some pain in the ass game warden's panties in a bunch.

I don't think it matters much. My turkey permit has my sporting license number on it. I need to have the license on me when I hunt. so as long as the numbers, last name, address match you should be good to go.

Well "evon" . Firt thing is now you will need a whle new wardrobe and makeup for Turkey Hunting.

Get rid of that big old 12 Ga because your limp wrist will never be able to hold it. Go buy a pastel coloured 28 GA with Nylon Stock

Next you will need little shells with dainty shot and dont forget to bring somthing suitable to sit upon while you hunt. and a nice diet Tonic with a straw to sip upon if you get thirsty in the field.

This would be a simply wonderful opportunity to post a photo; hiowever Im afraid that it would not be pollitically correct.

[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom