Moderators take a bow

I have only been involved in this forum for a few months but I have found the management to be outstanding. When, in my ignorance, I put a posting in the wrong area I am amazed at how quickly it is moved to the proper place. I am also impressed with the way threads are combined to keep things neat and tidy. This requires the moderators to be alert and aware of what is going on in the forum.

This forum is, for the most part, a very friendly and well-behaved place. Much of the credit for this goes to the members but without good management this place could degenerate into a real mess.

So, Derek and all you mods, take a bow. You are doing an excellent job.

Though, I don't put in as much time as some of the other mods. I would like to say something that has been said several times in the past.

I love what I do here. I love you all. I have made many great friends here, and some of you are more like brothers and sisters to me. It's a great honor to be a service to the forum. Derek is the best in the business, but even he would admit that this place would be nothing if it weren't for you guys being the best members out there.

B.J.

Though, I don't put in as much time as some of the other mods. I would like to say something that has been said several times in the past.

I love what I do here. I love you all. I have made many great friends here, and some of you are more like brothers and sisters to me. It's a great honor to be a service to the forum. Derek is the best in the business, but even he would admit that this place would be nothing if it weren't for you guys being the best members out there.

B.J.

Amen...Very well put, BJ. Same goes here for me, too.

I was just passing through one day and I stayed because this forum has incredible depth and breath. Like a 1911 you can shoot bullseye with on Sunday and carry on Monday, I've found the level of discourse capable of effectively parsing subtle legal ephemera while never loosing sight of that which we would "hit."

Gentleman, on this far reaching interweb, to create and maintain such an environment is a phenomenal accomplishment.[grin]

I would also like to give my thanks to the mods, this is my favorite forum ever. I have been on others but none as good as this one.

All the mod's do a great job on this forum... its not an easy job by any means and I have never had a complaint.

Thank for deleting some of the posting before it ,they or we get out of hand. Some of us type faster than we think,inculding myself. Thanks for your good and hard work. Please don't delete this. Ha Ha! John M

B.J.

+2 Same for me too. Derek deserves all the credit though, he created this great place for us.

I have only been involved in this forum for a few months but I have found the management to be outstanding. When, in my ignorance, I put a posting in the wrong area I am amazed at how quickly it is moved to the proper place. I am also impressed with the way threads are combined to keep things neat and tidy. This requires the moderators to be alert and aware of what is going on in the forum.

This forum is, for the most part, a very friendly and well-behaved place. Much of the credit for this goes to the members but without good management this place could degenerate into a real mess.

So, Derek and all you mods, take a bow. You are doing an excellent job.
Thank you.

B.J.
Amen.

You do know why everyone is kept in line don't you?

admin.gif

Yeah, I gotta give a big hand to Derek and all the Mods.

Sometimes I think of you Mods are a little fast on the draw, but then I remember I'm an impatient, sarcastic pain in the ass. I could never do the job you guys do ( gal guys too). We'd all be banned by now and only Derek and Eddie Fingers would be posting back and forth. [laugh]

Derek can be firm and tough, but he has far greater tolerance and patience than I do.

You guys are mostly more fair than I could ever be, and good moderating helps keep this place fun and friendly, not to mention informative and educational.

It's a place where the total is greater than the sum of all parts. Dynamic Paradigm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom