Moms Demand blah blah blah supported Leland Yee, apparently so did the Brady Campaign

1979665_804310559598729_2086396788_n.jpg

This whole Leland Yee thing is solid gold. It really is difficult to find a scandal with more irony in the entire history of the US. If they made it a movie, nobody would believe it. Can't make that shit up.

I wonder if arming Islamic Extremist and gang-bangers with shoulder-fire missiles and full auto rifles while making it such that people in CT are felons for owning a 13-rd mag for their Glock 23 have made our children safer? Thanks, Moms! Good ****in' job!

This whole Leland Yee thing is solid gold. It really is difficult to find a scandal with more irony in the entire history of the US. If they made it a movie, nobody would believe it. Can't make that shit up.
It shouldn't be as much of a surprise as people are treating it. This is the truth of "anti-gun" politicians. They aren't against guns and being armed, they are against you having guns and being armed.

This is what needs to blow back on them from this. 2A exists precisely to protect us from monsters like this guy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....Truth is stranger than fiction.

Last edited:

The then-Vice President of the United States shooting a lawyer in the face with a shotgun is in the running, too.

Why hang Yee? I hope this guy is around for a loooong time. Hopefully he writes a book, with a movie deal and so on. He is the "Goose That Laid the Golden Egg".

Hopefully it wakes a few people up. Just goes to show the elected elite care so much for law abiding people.
Big d-bag should be hung for treason truly amazing the hypocrisy the bastards spew.

Apparently a lot of news outlets buried the story (I mean, provided favorable press for their Comrade)

They buried any real stories of all three democrats this week that were arrested except for those that are center and right of center and went right on speaking about the greatness of Obamascare. It took Yahoo 2 days to publish a blurb while Fox, Drudge and Breitbart gave the info on day 1. Politico did what they do best and ignored the story from what I could see. Pretty scary to think that some people have a single news source[sad]

It shouldn't be as much of a surprise as people are treating it. This is the truth of "anti-gun" politicians. They aren't against guns and being armed, they are against you having guns and being armed.

This is what needs to blow back on them from this. 2A exists precisely to protect us from monsters like this guy.

This jackoff reeks of criminal hypocrisy. The next time any one of these gun-grabbers opens their big mouth and speaks of disarming Americans because it's a so-called common sense idea, I'll just mention their poster boy Lee's criminality.

Petty tyrants like Lee are exactly why the Second Amendment exists.

What are the odds on a full pardon??

NFW. Not a chance in hell. He might get off with some reduced charges in exchange for ratting someone else out (let's hope so - if he can tie Feinswein or Pelosi into something good, I swear I'll never ask Santa for anything else for Christmas).

Not even HRH King Obama would have the gall for a full pardon. No chance.

Back
Top Bottom