MP 5

jim/boston

NES Member
I bought a Special Weapons SW-5 a year or so ago from EZEKIEL 25:17; I was keeping it to put my H&K sear into to make a blaster MP5 since the H&K 94 are going for almost 4K now. I finally got around to it last week and took it to the range today for a trial. Not one failure in 200 rounds! I'm pretty happy because some have said that the SW guns are junk and won't run; but mine did OK....the fake suppressor comes off next since with the sear inside it is now a MG and can have the short barrel.
View My Video

Last edited:
Once I remove the fake suppressor; yes. If I plan on removing the sear to move between several guns (which I do) I will have to SBR the SW for those times that the sear is removed. I wanted to be sure this sucker worked befored I SBR'd it. I have several other HK's that I plan on using the sear with. Now on to the next step, SBR the SW and finish my MP5K project for the sear.

I guess I just expected more from him than a ridiculously uninformed statement. I know I wouldn't have been harsh if he had come back and admitted he didn't know what he was talking about; I always respect a man that admits his mistakes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom