MRE byt eh case in Mass or surrounding area? RI or NH?

Hi All!
I used to get my MRE cases from a fellow in North Carolina, but shipping costs have skyrocketed to minimum $25 per case to ship to me here in Mass (near Plymouth). Does anyone know of anywhere I can purchase a few full cases of MRE's? preferably genuine Issue cases, but MRE Star is also acceptable.

I use these for boyscout campouts and emergency prep as well... I'd like to pickup a couple / three cases, but would like to keep the cost per case around $50 if possible....

I head up to Worcester regularly, and don't mind driving a bit to pick them up if anyone knows of anywhere that has them.

thanks!
Mike B

Would be awesome to be able to walk onto Otis AFB and buy a case or two at the PX.... but civilians can't just do that can we? Heck I don't even know if Otis has MRE's by the case at the PX

What? Its a good store and they sell them by the case. How is that not helpful?

Rofl.... if you've never been on rt 1 north of the city you don't know the place exists. Due to the PX comment I assume he assumed you meant A army barracks on a base

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

LOL... Mountain house food is used too... but I LIKE MRE'S!! :) I actually think they are awesome to be honest!

for two day backpack trips I allways bring a couple MRE's along with my Mountainhouse freezedried..... and have a supply of #10 MH cans for emergencies too

ahh, yah, been to the Saugus store many times... they're asking like $110 a case for MRE star ;-( Great folks there for sure!

- - - Updated - - -

I did think he mean an army barracks Post Exchange :)

Years ago I used to stop into the one in Boston. At the time they had a pretty good selection of real surplus.

According to the orange expiration dot on the cases in the pics, they're expired. Not sure that means anything with MREs. Thought those things lasted forever.

You can probably eat them, but the proteins will have started to break down. They won't have the nutritional value you expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep a few of them around , like a case. I bought mine at Army Barracks , Salem. Maybe 80 bucks , 2012 production.

If i was gonna eat foos id probably do something like this :

MREs , a few
Mountain House , a pile.
Actual normal foods , a lot. ( easy to find stuff that's normal , with 2 to 3 year storage life ) .
#10 cans & Mylar packaged stuff - a lot.

Back
Top Bottom