My First Mosin!

I must say I'm very pleased with my newest acquisition, a Mosin 91/30. From what I can decipher, it appears to be from the Izhevsk factory, and appears to be made in 1942 if my internet searches are accurate. The best part is...I got a great deal on this gun because I am NES green member! If you are reading this thread and haven't sent Derek $20, do so now. It's the best $20 you'll ever spend when you consider all the good deals you can get and all the awesome people you'll get to meet!

I love mine, too. I can't believe what good shape it is in.

For those picking up their rifles in Natick, Brian has a good,fair system in place. When he first uncrated the rifles, he put the screen names of each purchaser in a bag, and had his wife draw out names one at a time, then he put the each name on a rifle in the order he had them leaning against the way.

To my mostly unschooled eye, they all looked to be in very good shape.

The accessories are great: a military sling, a spike bayonet, a can of gun oil, a magazine pouch, and I think there is also a tool to check the depth of the firing pin protrusion into the chamber.

A great package all the way around.

Thanks Don, Brian, and Kingson!

Last edited:
Looks really nice, and you dishonor it by posing it with "peaches, flowers, butterfly and lemons". [hmmm]

Back
Top Bottom