• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

'My Friends Will Absolutely Give Me Crap': Hunters Encouraged To 'Go Pink'

Great, now states are going to try to add this to the hunting regulations and make them stupider. The regs will read you'll now be required to have a combination totaling 500 square inches, and people will get in trouble for only having one color.
I like NH's rules that orange isn't required. I have an orange cap, but it isn't BLAZE orange, but I wear it anyway because I can.
It should be just plain common sense, but that's never been common. Any bright color should do the trick, mandating stupid day-glo colors is just more dumbing down of everyone.

Ah yes. "I can't wear pink. Dudes may think they can invade my bunghole!" LOL. Like anyone wants to see your butthole, Budreau.

And they forget that blue was a little girl color and vice versa until Hitler rolled around. (He wasn't 100% at fault, but he was part of why the colors flipped.). Stuff changes. Pink. Blue. Orange. Wear what you want. As long as it's legal in your AO.

Ah yes. "I can't wear pink. Dudes may think they can invade my bunghole!" LOL. Like anyone wants to see your butthole, Budreau.

And they forget that blue was a little girl color and vice versa until Hitler rolled around. (He wasn't 100% at fault, but he was part of why the colors flipped.). Stuff changes. Pink. Blue. Orange. Wear what you want. As long as it's legal in your AO.
This, all day long.

But, I must bite my tongue, and not invalidate the feelings of fashion fragile folks. 🤣

IMO safety pink is easier to spot than the other colors. Somebody told me it wasn't OSHA approved, but I haven't verified.

No requirement for colors in NH, just the recommendation to wear orange.

I wear a blaze orange beenie in the woods because I already had it and my head was cold.

I don't pay attention to any of my other colors. Well except for last week when I was going to hit the non posted back 40 for some shovel work and realiezed I had on light brown pants, a faded Carhart duck jacket, and no hat. Yeah traded the jacket for a black hoodie and grabbed the orange beenie

Back
Top Bottom