• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My Son’s First Rifle

In God We Trust

NES Member
Kind of. For his 9th birthday, I Went with the Red Rider. A little hard for him to cock, but he manages. He loves it and is a surprisingly good shot. If he is responsible with it, hopefully I will be on here next year asking about a good .22 Happy Birthday, Logan! 7181A92A-DB5A-4BAD-A425-55E58C88D55B.jpeg

Last edited:
I hope so. Our military needs people like this. But even if he decides to be a doctor or lawyer or construction worker at least he will be a well adjusted adult with morals and responsibilities
The fabric of Our Nation is woven from the woods of Maine, to the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee, to the Seminole creeks of Florida in the DNA of Our Sons and Daughters
that cannot; and will not be crushed or subdued...

Yea... he was excited when he tore that present open. He's moved on to a CZ457 Varmint in an XLR Chassis now. I doubt he could have even lifted it then.

You missed the dunes of the cape 😂
Those got crushed last winter. That's why we have such a ridiculous mosquito problem.

Is that a cricket? I am picking one up soon for my oldest son.
The cricket is surprisingly accurate especially if you mount some decent aperture sights on it.
Its also pretty small and light quick to grow out of. i still like bringing it out myself.
At some point i will bring it out to 200 yards.

Back
Top Bottom