Nashua NH F&G 2012 Schedule

You'll probably shoot at least a 777 this Saturday at NFGA then hammer the 3 x 600's at Reading this Sunday

That would be nice. [grin]

The plan is to shoot Maureen's match with glass just to have fun. I put together a tactikool AR with a scope and even a bipod(!) to play with. I'm going to call Pat on the phone and have him say "send it" before every shot.

That would be nice. [grin]

The plan is to shoot Maureen's match with glass just to have fun. I put together a tactikool AR with a scope and even a bipod(!) to play with. I'm going to call Pat on the phone and have him say "send it" before every shot.
I'm here for you, Buddy. [grin] You need to send me a picture of you in your urban Ghillie suit, though.

I'm here for you, Buddy. [grin] You need to send me a picture of you in your urban Ghillie suit, though.

This is the most appropriate ghillie for my typical operating environment:

urban-camouflage.jpg

The scores from last Sundays (9/23) NRA 80 went up last night in the results section at http://www.nfga.org/highpower/2012_HP_Matches.html

Thanks to all that attended!
I hope you all had fun in the nice sunny / windy weather we had for the match.
I think we were done before 1:30pm so it went pretty smoothly. Hopefully nobody felt rushed.

You'll notice the top Service Rifle shooter had a saved round in sitting.....
Pretty Impressive score with a saved round!

Hopefully the weather forecast improves for this weekends State Championship and LEG.
If not we may have to use the following weekend rain dates.

George

The scores from last Sundays (9/23) NRA 80 went up last night in the results section at http://www.nfga.org/highpower/2012_HP_Matches.html

Thanks to all that attended!
I hope you all had fun in the nice sunny / windy weather we had for the match.
I think we were done before 1:30pm so it went pretty smoothly. Hopefully nobody felt rushed.

You'll notice the top Service Rifle shooter had a saved round in sitting.....
Pretty Impressive score with a saved round!

Hopefully the weather forecast improves for this weekends State Championship and LEG.
If not we may have to use the following weekend rain dates.

George

Looks like Rod stopped turning in his cards [wink]

Here we go with the weather again... I can only plan on shooting either this weekend or next, not both as I need to leave a day free for something else. What are you guys seeing?

This weekend is State Champs and LEG match. Next weekend (I think) is just a league match. If I were you I'd shoot this weekend.

Here we go with the weather again... I can only plan on shooting either this weekend or next, not both as I need to leave a day free for something else. What are you guys seeing?

Yes, unfortunately the forecast for this whole weekend is not looking too good. But it is still only Wednesday....

I will make the call by tomorrow night or early Friday morning "weather" or not I will use the RAIN DATES I put on the schedule at the beginning of the season for next weekend.

If... I decide to cancel this weekend and use next weekends rain dates I'm leaning towards doing both The Championship and the Leg match next weekend as opposed to splitting up the matches to seperate weekends.

I'll post updates here as well as via personal emails I have of shooters that typically support our matches at NFGA.

NFGA Highpower Webpage Link
http://www.nfga.org/highpower/highpower.html

NFGA Full Schedule Link
http://www.nfga.org/highpower/pdfs/2012_NFGA_HighPower_Schedule.pdf

September:
Day Date Start Event
Sat 9/29 8:00 NH State Championship NRA Approved 100 rds.
Sun 9/30 8:00 CMP / EIC Match 50 rds.

October:
Day Date Start Event
Sat 10/6 8:00 Rain Date for NH State Championship (NRA 80 if no Rain Date)
Sat 10/6 9:00 NRA Approved 80 Round Match ( Only If No Championship Rain Date )
Sun 10/7 9:00 Rain Date for 9/30 CMP / EIC Match 50 rds.

Last edited:
We are going to go for it with the original schedule for the 100 Rd NH State Championship this Saturday and the LEG this Sunday.

If we get them both off we will use next Sunday 10/7 for an NRA 80 Round Match.

That way people that want to shoot the Sniper match at Reading on Saturday 10/6 can shoot that match and an NRA 80 on Sunday.

Lets hope the weather is kind to us....

Well it looks like we made a decent enough call on the weather for last Saturday to get 30 shooters to show up for the NH Championship.

THANK YOU Very Much to those that came out to Support the Match!
We run these matches for people to shoot and it's great when people attend.

I finally got the full results typed up and sent to the webmaster last night.
They were posted at http://www.nfga.org/highpower/pdfs/20120929_STATE CHAMPS.pdf this morning

There were some very good scores shot.
Myself not included... :-(

David should have the results from Sundays EIC match up on the website soon.
Some pretty impressive scores were fired in that match (in an all day rain ) as well.

Last edited:
Well it looks like we made a decent enough call on the weather for last Saturday to get 30 shooters to show up for the NH Championship.

THANK YOU Very Much to those that came out to Support the Match!
We run these matches for people to shoot and it's great when people attend.

I finally got the full results typed up and sent to the webmaster last night.
They were posted at http://www.nfga.org/highpower/pdfs/20120929_STATE CHAMPS.pdf this morning

There were some very good scores shot.
Myself not included... :-(

David should have the results from Sundays EIC match up on the website soon.
Some pretty impressive scores were fired in that match (in an all day rain ) as well.

FIFY

Last edited:
Hello All,

The weekend weather forecast is changing like our politicians but I have rain dates available on the schedule for both days.
(There is an approved NRA80 on the schedule for this saturday.)

I know many of you want to shoot the Drolet Prone match at Reading on Saturday but would also like to shoot an NRA80 on Sunday.
http://www.readinghighpower.com/

I also know many others want to shoot an NRA Approve 80 rd that will get sent in towards your classificaton.

Here's what I am going to do.
I will be at NFGA both Saturday and Sunday this weekend.

I will be there both days around 8am. We will start shooting at 9am

If the weather cooperates and there are enough shooters we will run an 80 round match both days.
If someone shoots both they will pick which days score gets sent in to the NRA.
If someone only shoots one day (obviously) that will be the score that gets sent in.
Fee for 80 rd will be the standard $20 / match.

If the weather is light rain/drizzle and people don't want to shoot a full 80 rounds we could do a
practice at any yard line using easy up shelters and old targets/rain gear in the pits.
(bring an easy up if you have one)

I have a new shooter or two that if they come will be getting some help getting zero's and coaching
so prep / sighter periods may be extended slightly.

If the weather only permits getting some practice in I will charge $5 per member and $10 per non member.

I figure this is a good way to get as many people as possible that want to shoot to get some shooting in
as the season is winding down. Also a good chance for some of you that are helping new shooters to
work with them some.

Please respond letting me know what day/days you may be showing up... or not.

Thanks,
George

PS
Please pass on to anyone I missed.

Last edited:
We got the 1st 80 of the weekend in today no problem.
Some pretty tricky winds for 600....

According to the forecast it looks like we may get lucky and be fine for the 80 tomorrow too.

9am Start.

We got both 80's in last weekend. Thanks to those that showed up to shoot!
Scores were up on the website by Monday morning.

This Saturday we have Bob B's Mid Range Prone Championship.
Full details at http://www.nfga.org/highpower/pdfs/2012 Mid Range Championship.pdf

Rumor has it some of the Mass Service Rifle hard guns will be shooting Tubb Guns in this match this Saturday.
If Rod shows up it will be interesting to see how things stack up.

George

Hello All,

Looks like the weather is going to cooperate this weekend after this rain moves out tonight.
We have the last NRA Approved 80 Round Match tomorrow (Sat 10/20) Starting at 9AM.

So if you.....

*Need one more good match to get that next classification.
*Haven't shot at NFGA this season and would like to at least once.
*Want to see if you can top your personal best score of the season.
*Or just want to shoot one more NRA 80 before the season ends....

Here is your last chance for 2012!

We also have a NH Highpower Rifle League match this Sunday. (9AM START)

Hope you all enjoyed the matches at NFGA this season and we hope to see you this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom