• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nashua NH Show ?

March 15th & 16th, anyone go to the one they had here awhile back ?
Worth it ? Only 5 mins from the house so I have to go.

Yeah, enjoyed the last one... kind of a bummer looking at all the toys we can't have in MA!
I don't recall a lot of ammo sales (did have a vender that sold reloads)

It was the first time the last time and. Meh. Hopefully it gets better every time and becomes a regular stop on the circuit

Show info:

Date- Mar 15th - 16th, 2014
Directions
Radisson Hotel Nashua

City/State
Nashua, NH

Hours

• Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
  • Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm

Admission

• Adult: $8.00
  • Children: under 12: Free

• DescriptionThe Nashua Gun Show will be held on March 15th - 16th, 2014. This Nashua, NH gun show will be held at the Radisson Hotel Nashua and is hosted by Northeast Expositions of New Hampshire. All Federal, State and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.Free Parking

Promoter
    Northeast Expositions
    Venue
    Radisson Hotel Nashua
    11 Tara Blvd
    Nashua, NH 03062

Vendors
    130 - 6' Tables

Going to hit this one as well. Don't forget that there are a couple shops close, and Harbor Freight Tools always has something you "need". I'm glad to see that there is a new promotion in town...we hit their show last month in Concord, and I think there's some potential here.

very small, no ammo and very minimal accessories. really a show just of guns not all the other stuff you typically see. and crappy if your from mass. I would love to see this grow but I wouldn't recommend traveling to this show. Prices were fair and no taxes is always great but need to find Mass stuff. I live 10 min away and might just go if Im bored on saturday.

After the Nashua show, if I have any money left, I'm going to do a loop of the gun shops in southern NH.

I plan on going to Collectable Arms and Ammo at exit 12 in Merrimack, then off to Shooters Outpost and Rileys exit 9n on 93, then Bass Pro exit 10 on 93.

Have Tax refund, will travel LOL

After the Nashua show, if I have any money left, I'm going to do a loop of the gun shops in southern NH.

I plan on going to Collectable Arms and Ammo at exit 12 in Merrimack, then off to Shooters Outpost and Rileys exit 9n on 93, then Bass Pro exit 10 on 93.

Have Tax refund, will travel LOL

My son & I hit Bass Pro in Hooksett last weekend...it was a disapointment. I find the Cabela's in East Hartford to be a much nicer store, with a great deal more stuff.

very small, no ammo and very minimal accessories. really a show just of guns not all the other stuff you typically see. and crappy if your from mass. I would love to see this grow but I wouldn't recommend traveling to this show. Prices were fair and no taxes is always great but need to find Mass stuff. I live 10 min away and might just go if Im bored on saturday.
I agree on all points -- it's a small show, but mostly good tables. I recall some ammo, but no bulk or amazing prices.

After the Nashua show, if I have any money left, I'm going to do a loop of the gun shops in southern NH. I plan on going to Collectable Arms and Ammo at exit 12 in Merrimack, then off to Shooters Outpost and Rileys exit 9n on 93, then Bass Pro exit 10 on 93.

I'd start at Collectable, then swing by Acme Armament in Londonderry, then up to Hooksett. Between Riley's and Shooter's you can find R&R Wholesale (cheap ammo cans) and White Birch Brewing. While you are in Hooksett, throw in a stop at [thread=160960]Wicked Weaponry[/thread].

Some places close early on Saturday, many don't open at all on Sunday.

I agree on all points -- it's a small show, but mostly good tables. I recall some ammo, but no bulk or amazing prices.

Yes its small, I went to the last show and did get some deals on AK magazines and some optics. I'll go again, no telling what will show up and if patronage increases it may grow into something worth going to.

I'd start at Collectable, then swing by Acme Armament in Londonderry, then up to Hooksett. Between Riley's and Shooter's you can find R&R Wholesale (cheap ammo cans) and White Birch Brewing. While you are in Hooksett, throw in a stop at [thread=160960]Wicked Weaponry[/thread].

Some places close early on Saturday, many don't open at all on Sunday.

I skip Collectables these days. Wicket Weaponry is meh.

I'm probably going to the show (Sunday) for some items that I cannot normally get at the shops I visit.

Can hardly wait until March 29th for Acme's Bacon and Guns day... mmmmmm bacon...

Homer_drool.jpg

Anyone there today? Last one wasn't that great but I have no plans today.

debating considering its only 10 min from my house, but have a feeling I could use my $8 and buy a box of 5.56 instead.

I went. Ended up walking out empty handed. Any ammo that interested me was still way overpriced. I live in Nashua, so at least it didn't take long to get there.

i bought some medical gear, and one of those belly band holsters from a guy in the corner, the lady really liked how comfortable it was, and the dude selling them was rocking a desert eagle in his so... proof of concept, heh.

Nice little show - a little bit of everything. Ammo prices were ridiculous, of course. Picked up a 3x magnifier with flip-to-side mount to try with my EOTech. We'll see how it works out.

Plenty of room to walk around, a little dark, but no gun show smell...

Well, they're breaking it all down and I'm still sitting hear waiting for a b-ground check call back for the past 30 mins so I can walk out with m new toy. Where are all those gunshow loopholes when I need them?

First gun show I ever went to that was dark enough to require a flashlight. I do pass credit to the vendors for actually putting prices on most items. It was a long ride and admission to walk away with nothing but 2 free NRA bumper stickers.

Nice little show. I was in and out within 20 minutes. I ended up with this Ortgies Pocket Model (1920-1928) .32 german pistol. Used my C&R for a quick purchase. Interesting little gun. Also bought some UZI mags. I went with about $1500 in my pocket. Only spent $270. There was nothing else I wanted.

gun.jpg

My son & I hit the show Sunday around Noon. It was an interesting venue; room was very dark, but plenty of tables. Saw alot of those 333 Round .22LR Packs that you buy at Wal-Mart for $18.00 selling for $45.00 or more. Saw a brick of Aquilas for $75.00, and there was one genius selling what had to be 50 year old CCI .22LR for $10.00 a box. Is there really anyone on the planet that f**king dumb who pays these prices?
There was one guy peddling some really shitty reloading stuff for more than you'd pay at any of the retail outlets. That same guy had a bit of brass - took a look at some of it up close and it was so filthy,dented, and chewed that I was going to ask if he'd had it in a pencil sharpener. This guy also had some bullet moulds that looked old enough to have belonged to Wyatt Earp - there was so much melted metal and debris on them that I couldn't help thinking they had been on Apollo 1. Needless to say, I only spent $25.00 there, which included the $16.00 for my son & I to get in. The gun prices were high for the most part, and the ammo prices were nuts as well - being that close to MA I wasn't totally surprised.
One interesting thing that came out of the day was talking to a guy from my neck of the woods who had a table there. He stated that the promoters of this show were going to do something either in Keene or Swanzey soon. I think that would be a great idea, and we might get some new blood fpr vendors. If it were in either of those locations, I know I'll be setting up a table, and it won't be full of low grade, price gouging swill. If I lug it to a venue, it will be because I want to SELL it, not piss & moan that things are "slow". My prices will, of course, reflect that.
Left the show and hit Harbor Freight Tools on Amherst St. as we went home - spent $28.00 there - pretty sad when you spend more money on some cheap Chinee Tools than you do at a gun show. Ate at Texas Roadhouse - my son & I had nice steaks and a waitress in a low cut shirt. A nice end to the day.

I went Sunday and only bought one of the Andre's Holsters (Belly Band). I did talk to
Senate Candidate Smith who had a table there. Also talked to the woman and the Pay
table about keeping the guy at Sportsman Trading from becoming a dealer there.

Was at Concord on Saturday. I was out in 30 Minutes. Stopped by Riely's and Shooters
on the way home picking up some reloading equipment.

Malodave

I was there on Saturday... this is the second time I've gone to the Nashua Show.

Overall there were more vendors and people attending and the selection of stuff has improved.

Ammo prices were still high, but that seem the standard at Gun shows at least now.

I did manage to find some deals on M1 carbine magazines and some M1 carbine ammo.

It almost look like the show will need to expand to a larger room if traffic continues to grow.

My only complaint about the show is to the person who put on the show and the hotel.

The lighting in the hall was terrible!

It was low and dim and made looking at stuff difficult.

If you were having a dinner, low lights are nice but not at a gun show!

Memo to promoter and hotel... turn up the lights or give up having a gun show there!

People want to see what they are buying!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom