• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need a Boston area FFL that can help with a transfer...

Asked an answered? Can it be that easy?

No Go Green sh*t posting? No heckling until the new guy leaves? No alphabet agency jokes?

You guys ok?
Is this your first day on NES?

Hang tight and this thread will evolve into full blown sh*t talking about how much money FFLs make with transfers. Someone will bring up The Deli Ticket Emprium, we will sh*t on them, I will sh*t on The Gun Parlor ... then it will evolve into a divorce thread, a truck thread, something about Trump and back to FFLs.

Han tight and this thread will evolve into gull blown sh*t talking about how much money FFLs make with transfers. Someone will bring up The Deli Ticket Emprium, we will sh*t on them, I will sh*t on The Gun Parlor ... then it will evolve into a divorce thread, a truck thread, something about Trump and back to FFLs.
Fine with me as long as someone points me to a couple of FFLs close to Boston that can help me.

Need a Boston area FFL that can help with a transfer... What is a normal fee these days?

Not answered yet. Unless u see something I don’t.
Which question didn't get answered?
What are you wanting to transfer?
Is it being mailed in from another dealer?
Are both parties going to be there in person?
Is it on the "list" that dealers have been going by?
Are you willing to travel? North, south or west of Boston?

Best of luck on your transfer. Matt

Dude, stop. Make it easy on him.

Where is @Marty McFly when you need him?

A firearm, yes, no, not sure, yes, west

Smart not equal lazy
Some have done painless-to-them transfers at an FFL that some others would gouge their eyes out before using his services. It is in fact a service, it is personal, expect to pay, be respectful and safe. We do not know what your standards are in these areas. Good luck with transfer. Matt

ETA: if you don't know if it is on the 'list' you have more homework to do before asking for help or calling local FFL's and asking if they do transfers. Matt
ETA-2: to be clear FFLs can not transfer some of the 'firearms' that you can transfer face to face between two residents. They also can't transfer into MA all rifles/pistols that you can legally own. You need to know the stupidity of the 'list' has on FFLs in MA.

Last edited:

Hang tight and this thread will evolve into full blown sh*t talking about how much money FFLs make with transfers. Someone will bring up The Deli Ticket Emprium, we will sh*t on them, I will sh*t on The Gun Parlor ... then it will evolve into a divorce thread, a truck thread, something about Trump and back to FFLs.
Cats, you forgot about cats.

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

Back
Top Bottom