Need help getting hunting lic in NH

Pilgrims Pride

NES Member
I live in MA.
My buddy is in NH and wants to coyote hunt now with his son before the season ends there.
Trouble is he hasnt hunted since 1988 and cant find the old lic.
The folks at Ben Franklin cant issue a lic without an old lic.
He has every fishing lic since that time.
He has a permit to carry in NH.
I've known this guy all my life; since we were 12 and that was a long time ago!
Both of us are old jarheads. He was a school trained sniper (with the papers to prove it) Well qualified to hunt I'd say.

There is a hunter safety course coming up in March (I think he told me) but of course the season will be over then.
Is there anyone who can issue him a cerificate? Are there any instructors available who could help him out?
Any leads would help.
Phone number or address would be ideal.

Thanks,
Bob

As much as I'd like to see you wacking a few coyotes, you may have a hard time without an old license. 1988 is a ways back. There is an online Hunter Ed course http://www.hunter-ed.com/nh/ but the "field day" schedual is full for the rest of 2009. You can try calling Lisa Collins at the Hunter Education Office at 603-271-3214. She is your best and last hope. My oldest son is in the AF and can't seem to hold on to his card. She has helped get him his card on short notice a couple of times before. Maybe she has other talents in this area. Good luck!

I live in MA.
My buddy is in NH and wants to coyote hunt now with his son before the season ends there.
Trouble is he hasnt hunted since 1988 and cant find the old lic.
The folks at Ben Franklin cant issue a lic without an old lic.
He has every fishing lic since that time.
He has a permit to carry in NH.
I've known this guy all my life; since we were 12 and that was a long time ago!
Both of us are old jarheads. He was a school trained sniper (with the papers to prove it) Well qualified to hunt I'd say.

There is a hunter safety course coming up in March (I think he told me) but of course the season will be over then.
Is there anyone who can issue him a cerificate? Are there any instructors available who could help him out?
Any leads would help.
Phone number or address would be ideal.

Thanks,
Bob

PM inbound

Back
Top Bottom