NES 1911 in black Cerakote

Greg Derr

Gun Smith
Dealer
NES Member
Nothing too wild, a nice every day carry gun in graphite black Cerakote. The trigger is little custom, the sights are XS up front and 10-8 "U" notch in the rear. The GS is Caspian, the wide thumb safety is Ed Brown.

NES-5.jpg

NES-4.jpg

NES-2.jpg

NES44-1.jpg

Enjoy!

Nothing too wild, a nice every day carry gun in graphite black Cerakote. The trigger is little custom, the sights are XS up front and 10-8 "U" notch in the rear. The GS is Caspian, the wide thumb safety is Ed Brown.

NES-5.jpg

NES-4.jpg

NES-2.jpg

NES44-1.jpg

Enjoy!

That's a beatiful gun!! Is it for sale? And.. are you going to build more of them? [grin]

Red Sox just moved ahead in the 9th... 3-2 2 men on....

A special thank you to Greg!!! I just picked it up today, it was the frame and slide from the group buy at the end of 09 that I bought out of the classifieds on here recently. I could not be happier with Greg or the gun. It was an extremely positive experience and I can't wait to get a range day!!!

I've said this before, Greg, but the guns you produce are truly art. Not to mention the photography.

I'm in line!! Looking to add a 9mm 1911 to the family..........one of these would work!! Nicely crafted!!

Back
Top Bottom