NES get together at BBC Sandwich (Cape Cod)

I like where this is going! Since I've been shot down can I at least provide security for your little private get-together;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cheapish flights are still available so far... $74 each way. then I have to ask my mom if I can borrow her car that night LOL

How far is this joint from Quincy??? Looks like about 50 miles...

Is there a cheap sleazy motel near by? I wanna go but it's a bit of a haul for me. [grin]

Next door as a matter of fact Mr. Katt!

Do we have any more takers?
Looks like we (wife and I) are in on this get-together

Which sleazy motel is nearby?
I found this place on Google Maps at $79/night: http://www.sandwichlodge.com/
Sandwich Lodge & Resort
P.O. Box 1038
54 Route 6A - Old King's Highway
Sandwich, MA 02563

Is this the sleazy hotel that is next door, this place looks presentable?

Last edited:
Looks like we (wife and I) are in on this get-together

Which sleazy motel is nearby?
I found this place on Google Maps at $79/night: http://www.sandwichlodge.com/
Sandwich Lodge & Resort
P.O. Box 1038
54 Route 6A - Old King's Highway
Sandwich, MA 02563

Is this the sleazy hotel that is next door, this place looks presentable?

The sleazy place is sooo sleazy, it is not even on the internet. (jk, I have no idea what I'm talking about)

What's up with all this nkotb and dancing talk lol . I all most forgot about this thread.
I remember going to see nkotb as a little kid.
Heck I remember there cartoon they used to have .

Cheapish flights are still available so far... $74 each way. then I have to ask my mom if I can borrow her car that night LOL

How far is this joint from Quincy??? Looks like about 50 miles...

I was really hoping to make this one but my friend is running the marathon and having a fund raiser at the bell and hand that night...so unfortunately I cannot make it...but Cindy you can borrow my car to go down if you need it(if you do make it up)..I will not be using it that night...Ill leave a few phone books on the seat and some 2 by 4's on the gas and break pedals [rofl] but seriously if you need it you can use it

I was really hoping to make this one but my friend is running the marathon and having a fund raiser at the bell and hand that night...so unfortunately I cannot make it...but Cindy you can borrow my car to go down if you need it(if you do make it up)..I will not be using it that night...Ill leave a few phone books on the seat and some 2 by 4's on the gas and break pedals [rofl] but seriously if you need it you can use it

Geeeeeeee, thanks, friend [rofl]

What's up with all this nkotb and dancing talk lol . I all most forgot about this thread.
I remember going to see nkotb as a little kid.
Heck I remember there cartoon they used to have .

They have NKOTB cruises, if you are so inclined. You can decide between slow torture, or jumping overboard.

LOLZ! I CAN'T WAIIIT!

Yes Artie, that is the motel and for reals, its not even sleazy. Make it an early anniversary night! Awwww!

Cindy I hope you come!!

hey there is a "Ice Cream Sandwich" place right down the street............

1d7e1ba5ea43f1d584a9ca9e856774c6.png

Back
Top Bottom