RI Female Cop Shoots at Unarmed Shoplifting Suspects

As I suspected, if White people try to shoplift like Blacks do, they don't get White Privilege, they get shot; Blacks are the ones with all the Privilege.

And JSYK, this is the typical interaction with RI pork chops, just straight up a**h***s. Mass cops are like the nicest people I've ever dealt with.

How about Attempted Murder? The car was well past her when she fired. Her use of force served no purpose other than retaliation. In fact she put the public at risk with her shot as well as creating a situation where a runaway car could have hit innocents.

If a citizen did something like that they would be in jail awaiting trial.

Last edited:
a car is a deadly weapon

It almost looks like a negligent discharge in the heat of the moment

But if the car wrecked and a couple of drug addled people from Southie and Lynn who have a history of such BS got killed in the process....

But nope, they got back to Boston and were apprehended on the T
Negligent yes, but likely a moment of “oh shit, what do I do now?” Where a dozen courses of action were racing through her head and she squeezed one off without thinking it through.

I’ll say again that women as a rule should not be cops or soldiers. At least not front line ones. The best use of a female cop is for searching female suspects, dealing with DV victims and calming children. They should not be in a cruiser patrolling alone.

Negligent yes, but likely a moment of “oh shit, what do I do now?” Where a dozen courses of action were racing through her head and she squeezed one off without thinking it through.

I’ll say again that women as a rule should not be cops or soldiers. At least not front line ones. The best use of a female cop is for searching female suspects, dealing with DV victims and calming children. They should not be in a cruiser patrolling alone.
There are plenty of videos of male cops f***ing this up too.

Or shooting guns in classrooms..etc...etc

This was a cop who screwed up

Plenty of guys have done the same

To be fair, and I haven't watched the video, the whole modern shoplifting thing needs to be nipped in the bud. Or shot in the butt. Whatever it takes.

a car is a deadly weapon

It almost looks like a negligent discharge in the heat of the moment

But if the car wrecked and a couple of drug addled people from Southie and Lynn who have a history of such BS got killed in the process....

But nope, they got back to Boston and were apprehended on the T
That was my first though as well.

If a citizen did something like that they would be in jail awaiting trial.
Unlikley.

More likley -
- Disarmed; surrender order for all guns, high cap mags and ammo
- Out on bail
- Possible jail time means lawyers can charge a very high fee and will
- Drag out for months with regular legal fee payments
- Plea deal that likely involves either a MA or Federal level PP status

You know at least one of those doodles on her arms is a gang tattoo........................................thin blue line.

Yeah but lets be honest here, cops routinely will insert themselves in a way that "loads that gun" that broad was like "you're running me over" after closing with the car etc. I'm surprised she didn't start asking for Mike after basically NDing the gun into the car....

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ytQjxVboCak?si=Q1yn9dWJpyaEX7k6

Do you think you’re gonna get shot running is definitely an option for most people. But when it’s not.. you’re in a bad situation.

when you’re dealing with the police, throw yourself out the f***ing ground or get the f*** out of there unless you’re welded into a Killdozer and committed..

It’s a good thing she missed. What is she judged dread or RoboCop?

Tatted up female cop getting disrespected with something to prove.

Didn't they see her tats?

They should have immediately surrendered.
The other day I saw a young Springfield police officer with neck tats. I did a double take and then thought maybe you don't want to F with that guy?🤷

Do you think you’re gonna get shot running is definitely an option for most people. But when it’s not.. you’re in a bad situation.

when you’re dealing with the police, throw yourself out the f***ing ground or get the f*** out of there unless you’re welded into a Killdozer and committed..

It’s a good thing she missed. What is she judged dread or RoboCop?

View: https://youtu.be/FAB9KpZtnZs?si=NIGtZY_KeqRePsPq

How in heck is her first reaction to pull the trigger? Even if negligent discharge. Is this what they learn in the police academy?

Police rule number one: finger on the trigger at all times.

Police rule number two: suspect flees, shoot them in the back.

Okay, got it. Thank God they barely do any live fire training and can't hit the broad side of a barn.

The perp is a scumbag, I get it. And I'm the first to say the best way to clean up the streets is to eradicate them. But at least have the dude facing you when you shoot him, so you can plant your ankle gun and make it look legit. Come on people, think!

Back
Top Bottom