New Addition to Exclusive Family

Here is the new pistol I picked up at FS last week. I'd been holding off on going to a double stack .40, but it seems everyone (ICE, SS, DEA, Air Marshals, and a lot of OGAs) is/are doing it. So I picked up this SIG P229 Stainless, with Night Sights and I had the short trigger installed as well (small hands). I decided to get the DA/SA and not the DAK, I don't need the heavy dumbed-down long pull other than for my first shot.

sig.jpg

You will not be disappointed, the P229 is a great pistol. And the two-tones seem to be even better than the all-black.

But, FWIW, the Air Marshalls are looking for a different pistol. As good as the P229 is it's still a bit big for some people to conceal comfortably.

Hmm

That may be the case with Air Marshals, my buddy made one of them on the last flight... You could see his SIG bulging out, so my buddy gave him the "belt pull and cough" from across the aisle...

You will not be disappointed, the P229 is a great pistol. And the two-tones seem to be even better than the all-black.

But, FWIW, the Air Marshalls are looking for a different pistol. As good as the P229 is it's still a bit big for some people to conceal comfortably.

I agree that the 229 is great.

Maybe the AMs should check out the 239.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom