New Gun Owner!!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone...i've been reading these forums for a while and finally joined. Yesterday I received my unrestricted [smile] LTC-A in the mail after only 4 weeks...although it felt like forever!

I didnt waste any time either...this morning I walked into First Defense in Uxbridge, pointed to the M&P9c...and am now the proud owner of my first gun. I'll probably head over to the S&W range after work on Monday to shoot it.

I've been shooting long guns since I was a little kid, but havent shot a handgun until about a year and a half ago at the S&W range...I got hooked!

Now if I could only find some reasonanbly priced 9mm ammo....

-Nick

welcome and congrats. if you can make it, there is a gun show in wilmington and there is an ammo booth that has some reasonably priced 9mm ammo, the booth is at the far left hand corner when you walk in. tomorrow it is from 9-3 and is the last day

Welcome and congrats on your LTC!! +1
I have a M&P 40c with Crimson Trace Laser Grips on it and I love it, great gun.
Go GREEN there is lots of great stuff in the members area, lots of good Karma threads and good people.

Thanks!

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it to the show tomorrow (going to a home show instead...ugh). In anticipation of getting the LTC I have been checking out ammo availability at the local Walmart (leicester) and they seemed to always have plenty of FMJ WWB and UMC bulk packs...but NOTHING today. Oddly enough, they had TONS of .45 UMC bulk packs for $80.

It seems like $14-$15 for 50 rounds of 9mm is the norm now, and Dicks wanted $25 for 20 Hydra-Shoks

NES, GOAL, and NRA memberships soon to follow....

Last edited:
Just wanted to say hi to everyone...i've been reading these forums for a while and finally joined. Yesterday I received my unrestricted [smile] LTC-A in the mail after only 4 weeks...although it felt like forever!

I didnt waste any time either...this morning I walked into First Defense in Uxbridge, pointed to the M&P9c...and am now the proud owner of my first gun. I'll probably head over to the S&W range after work on Monday to shoot it.

I've been shooting long guns since I was a little kid, but havent shot a handgun until about a year and a half ago at the S&W range...I got hooked!

Now if I could only find some reasonanbly priced 9mm ammo....

-Nick

So that was you I saw there today. Congrats on the LTC and purchase. Welcome to the forum!!

Congratulations!

Yes it was! Sorry I didnt chat much...was caught up in the moment!

I understand.

You're on the right tract or is that track (See Doobies animal tract thread)

But the next step is to go Green and become a Member. The Benefits are great.

Back
Top Bottom