Finally joined today. Seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people on here to learn from. Living in Mass seems like I need a little more guidance on what the actual laws are in our wonderful state.[rules] [banghead][banghead] Some posts on here are really helpful and others good for a laugh. Seems like a good group of guys and gals to get a wide variety of knowledge on various products etc. from experienced people. Just wanted to say Hello, Thank You.

Welcome! I'm assuming you own an 89' LX? Anything extravagant done to it? Any pictures?

GET OUT NOW, BEFORE YOU'RE INFECTED! RUN TO DA CHOPPA!!

Bunch of good people here, uh...good luck with...all this.

Last edited:
Posts are a win win in this neighborhood. Most are helpful, informed and humorous and the people who are not any of those in their posts are humorously informed and helped out of the thread. Welcome

Welcome! I'm assuming you own an 89' LX? Anything extravagant done to it? Any pictures?

Yes sir. Still in the garage temp until after the winter. I did full black interior with black recaros. Lot of billet/polish interior (still not done there). mostly bolt on for now, have rack of parts to go with 93 cobra set up (missing heads and computer or flash). Bracing 4 point subframes and strut bar. Most of motor parts on shelf are hand polished. Hopefully get to finishing beginning of summer for some shows/daily. May have old pics on flikr under craig89lx. Your name in turbo89.....What are you running and is it daily or track car?

- - - Updated - - -

Good to see, and Thank You Sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, Thank You Sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome. Find the good people and info here, and try to ignore the nonsense.

Thank You Sir.

Yes sir. Still in the garage temp until after the winter. I did full black interior with black recaros. Lot of billet/polish interior (still not done there). mostly bolt on for now, have rack of parts to go with 93 cobra set up (missing heads and computer or flash). Bracing 4 point subframes and strut bar. Most of motor parts on shelf are hand polished. Hopefully get to finishing beginning of summer for some shows/daily. May have old pics on flikr under craig89lx. Your name in turbo89.....What are you running and is it daily or track car?

I've owned it for years... It's an 89' notch that started as a 4cyl car, then it was an V8 converted N/A daily driver, then it was twin turbo and mostly street-ed w/ some track racing (no particular class), Now it's N/A and is forgotten about way too much. I'm looking for a house now, hopefully it'll get a new parking spot with some space to work on it... then either a big single turbo, some nitrous, or a motor swap (thinking mod-motor), but that's off into next year some time.

lol, Kind of in the same boat. Looking for house also. Twin turbo set up must of been entertaining ;) Always wanted to do a 331 TTurbo. I'm in Quincy, hopefully heading more south soon, so I will keep in touch.

Welcome to the forum! There's a lot of info on here. There are a lot of very knowledgeable folks here and you will learn a lot. I joined as a new shooter and went green awhile later and wish I did it right away. I've learned a lot, including how to go about building my own AR-15. It's a great forum and well worth the $21/yr. And the members' forum is the greatest thing ever. If you have a build project in mind, you can get in on some killer deals in the group buy forum. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom