new place coming to Milford NH

the word on the street is there's going to be a new gun shop in Milford NH, Opening up either this month or beginning of next month. I'll post when their open. don't bother looking for it now tho, hes just moving in and has no sign. but its near blue seal. next door to the Elm and across the street from Indie Music..

Cool...My wife is pretty deep in Town gossip and business...surprised I didnt hear of this sooner.

I guess I can see why.

yeah i have a friend that helps out the guy that owns the elm, and he talked to the guy thats putting it up. I don't want to tell his business but apparently he might open next week, but he'll only be selling ammo for now...

kms - don't feel left out! my mother works for the town in the town hall, and I know like 5 busness owners in that area (two of them being Indie Music AND the ELM) and I only heard about it because of dumb luck.

**Besides Milford is to busy bitching about tattoo parlors!!! like that's going to attract more riff raff than a 24 hour stoner hangout red arrow, and two bars P-loft, Amegios within walking distance! haha (I frequent all that I was just bashing)

P.s. I guess there is a sign up.. I didn't see it.

Last edited:
There's another FFL just south of Amigo's on 13. I just happened to see a sign in the window and stopped in once. He carries mostly WWII mementos, trench art etc, but in the back room has a number of military surplus rifles.
Guy is kind of strange and follows you around like you're going to steal something

na, people are gun crazy now. cause "evil Obama" is apparently going to take them all away or something.

Last edited:
Milford Firearms has a sign on the door stating they will open tomorrow (03/12/09), then start regular hours the day after. I plan on stopping in and wishing them well.

Last edited:
Milford Firearms has a sign on the door stating they will open tomorrow (03/12/09), then start regular hours the day after. I plan on stopping in and wishing them well.

Any idea what hours they'll be open tomorrow?

-Nat

Just go west out of the "Oval" on Elm St. (Rt. 101) for about a mile and look for the Blue Seal store on your left. The gun shop is in the next string of low buildings on the same side.

Are their regular Saturday hours out yet? I'd like to time it for tomorrow for when I head up to Milford to "browse" the grocery prices at MarketBasket and the gas prices at a local station.

Can you post a street address for Milford Firearms, for the out-of-town GPS users?

286-C Elm Street
Milford, NH 03055

Just stopped by the other day - not a whole lot of stock, and seems to stear every woman to a .22 (I know a couple of women he has sold to and he tried to get me to look at his .22 Glock - no thanks, I want a 17 or 19).

Suppose he's okay, but I wasn't overly impressed.

Bogie,

Are you sure it was a .22 Glock and not a Glock Model 22?

The Glock Model 22 is a full-sized .40 S&W caliber pistol.

I'm not aware of Glock making, much less importing a .22 Caliber pistol. could have been a glock with a .22LR conversion slide, but I've never seen anyone selling them with the slide.
I've Seen some Sig's sold with the conversion slide installed as a .22LR pistol and a certificate to purchase the "full" 9mm or .40 S&W slide as a discount price as a marketing tool, but I haven't seen that with a Glock yet.

I'll try the store once more to see if it improves any. I was very excited over a new store as I am not a fan of the other store to the east on 101. That feeling changed when I experienced what the post Apocalypse pricing would be like on ammo. I want to, and do support local stores, but a 29.00 box of Wally World Winchester for 69.00?

Hey I was out thatways a couple days ago trying to fiind .50 ammo cans at another place. Stopped by, was a sign on the door stating there were making an ammo run and would be back later in the day.

Didn't want to hang out for another 4 hours tho.. [thinking]

I stopped in there before heading to the Left Coast for work for the week. The proprietor is a very amiable guy with a relaxed and friendly demener. It was obvious from talking to him that he is a recreational shooter as well as the owner. While is stock was very light, he was talking about a large amount of stock that was on-order and expected in shortly as well as several auction bids he recently placed. His prices did not seem out of sorts compared to what I have been seeing elsewhere, though no one competes with Wally World on ammo prices, if they have it in stock. He does transfers for $25 and said he tries to price his ammo to make $39/case profit on ammo - about 4 cents a round. He was actively looking for handguns to purchase and resell used, if anyone is looking for a place to sell handguns and can handle loosing a dealer's mark-up. I will likely be back to visit him when I'm back on the right side of the country, to see how he's doing and if he's getting more stock in.

Beware I think this is the Same dude who used to sell the cheap furniture next to the GREEDY gun store in Amherst

Back
Top Bottom