new place coming to Milford NH

Contact info Milford Guns

Anyone have a phone number for them?

His name is Nick - I don't believe he ever sold furniture next to Al - Give the guy a chance. His phone number is 603.672.1001

I talked with him this morning - I'll be wholesaling him some ammunition and possibly some guns to get him started. Why do this you say?

1. The more the better for all of us.
2. An alternative to the place not far away in Amherst [rolleyes]
3. Anyone with balls big enough to start a gun store in this time in history, and when it's hard to get anything/has my respect,and support.
That would be a win-win for everyone!

Jim/MFLR

Jim - Does MFLR stand for Manchester Firing Line Range?

I spoke with Nick about 2 weeks ago. He is a great guy, very personable and easy to talk to. He is also an avid shooter (was taking a Dragonov out on Easter Sunday). A very different experience than shopping in Amherst.

I am very glad to know he's getting the support of another of our local shops and it makes me feel even better when I see the place I spend a lot of money at helping out a new comer.

Yes - MFLR is Manchester Firing Line

I've always tried helping others - And there are others that would never get my help,and others that would never need/want my help. Funny how this planet works [thinking]

Kind of hard on ya when a Customer walks in with a new Glock/Sig etc. that was purchased elsewhere,with night sights in the other hand,and no clue on how to take it apart,clean it or anything else - and ask for help! I've never turned anyone down for that help,never charged anyone to install the night sights,and never charged them for the next 15 minutes showing them what some asswipe failed to do when they bought it. And never made them feel bad about buying it elsewhere. That's one of the many examples that makes or breaks a gun store! Not saying we're perfect -far from it,but always trying to improve.

His name is Nick - I don't believe he ever sold furniture next to Al - Give the guy a chance. His phone number is 603.672.1001

I talked with him this morning - I'll be wholesaling him some ammunition and possibly some guns to get him started. Why do this you say?

1. The more the better for all of us.
2. An alternative to the place not far away in Amherst [rolleyes]
3. Anyone with balls big enough to start a gun store in this time in history, and when it's hard to get anything/has my respect,and support.
That would be a win-win for everyone!

Jim/MFLR

I met Nick last night - I was wrong, He did sell furniture in Amherst at one time. Nice enough guy,wants to do well - I gave him a few tools and advice to get started. Please support this new dealer while he gets going...Jim

I went into Nick's shop. I had 3 (old ) rifles to trade in. I asked him how much I could get if I sold them outright. He told me what he would charge in his shop. I asked how much in trade for a new rifle. He gave me a price (albeit he left room for profit but he gave me the price.) I accepted his offer. I did not want to deal with selling my guns. I went in the following week and they were priced at exactly what he said they would be. I respect that, you can't ask any more. you may not always like the trade price (I had no problem with it) but it is an honest price. An honest gun dealer on the same road as 101A? imagine that ?

I also had a really great experience with Nick. I appreciated how open he was and how he leveled with me. Milford's a bit out of the way from my usual routes, but I had such a good buying experience that I will be stopping in from time to time. Did anyone see him on the recent WMUR interviews? If so, you probably picked up on his straight-forward yet gentle demeanor.

Yes,
He is a good guy. One other thing, I bought the rifle from him and had no place to shoot it. I belong to Manchester firing line range ( I do like shooting there jim!) but the rifle caloiber was too big to shoot at MFL. I mentioned that to Nick and he offered me to come to his club range as his guest to shoot. He did not know me from adam and did that. I appreciated it. We shot for an afternoon together. It was a good time

These guys seem to be doing well. I had stopped in there to check them out. They were going to primarily sell assault style rifles. They had AK's and AR's. and about 15 of the drum mags for AKs. Their prices were not worse than anyone else , and the guy behind the counter was friendly. Hope they do well, the more the better.

I stopped by there today and picked up 100rds of 9mm and some breakfree and cleaning pads. I went there looking for a 9mm bore snake, but he was out. I like the shop and I will go there again. Unfortunately, he was out of 30cal carbine rounds [frown]

Last edited:
Done business there a couple of times over the summer. Very nice guy,starting out and trying to make a buck. Well worth supporting. As others have said,always good to have plenty of gun shops around. Ill prolly stop back in after the holidays. If youre in the area,stop in and say hi, Nick told me never to feel like you've got to buy something just cuz you stopped in. Very laid back,nice place. Best of luck

I purchased a firearm from them this past week...excellent service, easy transaction.The store is filling out nicely they and they have plenty of ammo priced for today's market.They also are very willing to work with you on price.

I don't usually give stores an A+ rating...but these guys have blown me away with thier service.

I stopped in once last year, for whatever reason didn't get a warm and fuzzy. I went back this year was impressed with how he has expanded the store, had a good chat with him and felt much more comfortable in the store. I purchased some reloading components and placed a gun on consignment with him he promised me a price and said whatever he could make over that price would be his cut which I felt was fair. I've been extremely impressed since going back, prices on reloading components are fair, less then what Cabela's charges probably equal to what you'd pay through midway once you figure in shipping. I would definitely recommend this shop!

I'm a noobie to this forum and look forward to sharing and learning from all of you...

I Bought a KelTec P3AT with Crimson Trace laser sights from Nick at Milford Firearms this past Friday. I've been meaning to get in his store for a while now and I'm glad I finally did. Nick and the other guy (forgot his name) working there were very helpfull and did not put on a high pressure sales pitch like some other local firearms dealers would have. Nick took great care of me and I when I thanked him as I was leaving and said to him I'd be sending people to his shop he stopped and asked... "you'll send people in to see me?" When I answered yes, he threw in a free box of JHP's for the KelTec I just bought. Needless to say, I highly recommend Nick and Milford Firearms for your next purchase or just to browse around which more than a few other customers were doing at the same time I was there.

Mo

[Edited] -

Had an issue when calling to get some prices, made a trip up and talked to Nick directly and he made everything right and apologized for any inconvenience. I ended up getting some prices from him directly and I'll be purchasing a new rifle and pistol from him within the next week or so. I highly recommend Nick and Milford Firearms, he's very good to work with especially once you start becoming a regular there.

Last edited:
Since I've been getting a hankerin for a Glock 23 (Gen 4) of late I stopped in to Nick's place today. I'd heard his pricing on Glock was hard to beat, and the rumors were true. His price is $499.99 OTD (read it and weep Mass. residents), so I placed my order. Wasn't going to take a chance on it not lasting long, so I went for it. Should have it in 3-4 days. :)

Heh. Sales tax is always one of the bargaining points in Texas. When the dealer makes his counter offer, you come back with "Out the door?", and as often as not he'll sigh, say "What the hell, why not?", and shake your hand.

I sure won't miss sales tax when I get to NH, but RUT's post reminded me that gun haggling is going to change.

I gotta admit i havent bought anything there yet, but a pleasure just to go in and snoop around. definately good people there. JT

I went to Milford Firearms the other day to see for my self. I talked to the owner nick. He was a
very laid back (not pushey) salesman. Being a new gun owner I did ask alot of questions. He
was very helpful and knowledgable. I did buy a 1911 from him. I got a fair price and very good
service. I will be seeing him and the store again.

I went to Milford Firearms the other day to see for my self. I talked to the owner nick. He was a
very laid back (not pushey) salesman. Being a new gun owner I did ask alot of questions. He
was very helpful and knowledgable. I did buy a 1911 from him. I got a fair price and very good

Not unless you go back REAL QUICK. Otherwise you'll be visiting an empty storefront.

>>Not unless you go back REAL QUICK. Otherwise you'll be visiting an empty storefront.<<

Word!

How much was your "deposit"? You'll need to wait 'till he sells enough ammo and snap caps, to pay cash to his distributor, (after he eats and pays the rent, of course) so your new 1911 can be delivered.

How much was your "deposit"? You'll need to wait 'till he sells enough ammo and snap caps, to pay cash to his distributor, (after he eats and pays the rent, of course) so your new 1911 can be delivered.

I was told the gun would take a week to come in. Much to my suprise it was in 3 days. ( What great service)
The price was very very good and service was even better. I will go back to make another purchase when I
am ready. His store was reasonable full , and there is a good selection.

2009:
Beware I think this is the Same dude who used to sell the cheap furniture next to the GREEDY gun store in Amherst
Jim,

Make sure you get CBD!!!!!!!

Today:
I was told the gun would take a week to come in. Much to my suprise it was in 3 days. ( What great service)
The price was very very good and service was even better. I will go back to make another purchase when I

Interesting.

Is that you Nick? or a friend/relative?

OK, there's your mistake. You've outed yourself as a shill.

Most of us have more in our gun safes than is sitting on the shelves at Milford Firearms.

Back
Top Bottom